Karnataka State Law University ‘Student Law Review’, Volume-06 is exclusively devoted to “Child and the Law”.
The Karnataka State Law University Student Law Review is entirely dedicated to hone research writing skills among students.
Students are invited to write in the areas of “Child and the Law”.
We welcome submissions under the following categories:
- Articles (not exceeding 15 pages)
- Short Notes (not exceeding 8 pages)
- Book Reviews (not exceeding 3 pages)
- Case Comments/Legislative Reviews (not exceeding 8 pages )
Co-authored papers must not be by more than two authors.
- All contributions should represent original ideas and interpretations coupled with critical evaluation and assessment.
- All works must be original and unpublished. The research papers should not be plagiarized wholly or in part from any sources.
- Contributors must submit their work in MS Word format (.doc or .docx extensions), Times New Roman, 1.5 spacing with font size of 12 for main text and 10 for footnotes with single-line spacing. PDF/other formats will not be accepted. The articles must be mailed to [email protected].
- Contributors must also submit their work in Hard Copy on intimation from KSLU of the selection of their respective submissions to the Editorial Board, Karnataka State Law University Student Law Review, KSLU, Navanagar, Hubballi – 580025. The hardcopy should be sent along with the Copyright Declaration attached with the call for papers.
- Contributors are required to provide full details for correspondence: name of the author, name of the institution and year of studying, postal address, phone numbers and email address.
- The copyright shall be with the KSLU.
- Citations should be in accordance with the Harvard Bluebook
- The submission deadline (electronic copy) is 16th February 2019.
The first five articles selected for publication will be rewarded as under:
- First Prize Rs. 5,000/-
- Second Prize Rs.4,000/-
- The remaining three will be awarded Rs. 2,000/- each.
Email: [email protected]
For official notification, click here.