About the organisation
Anoma Law Group has a broad spectrum of practices ranging from transactions, regulatory, advisory to dispute resolution.
They specialise in venture capital and private equity funding, banking and finance, mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, infrastructure projects, real estate, insolvency and bankruptcy, white collar crime, shipping and admiralty law.
Anoma Law Group is looking for a law graduate for:
1. Knowledge Management, having good knowledge in corporate laws and firm’s practice areas
- The role of Knowledge Manager requires staying in front of legal, regulatory and legislative developments, perform research, assisting on queries and technical legal issues, and promoting knowledge development & knowledge sharing for all the offices of Anoma across India.
- He/she is also required to prepare high-quality. updates/newsletters for the firm.
- He/She must be able to perform any other tasks as required.
The candidate shall have prior experience General Corporate Commercial, Infrastructure, Projects and Project Finance.
Freshers can also apply.
Skills Required: Excellent Research Skills, Excellent Presentation Skills, Excellent Writing and Communication Skills. He/She must have excellent analytical Skills and must be proficient in the English Language.
Number of Vacancies
Knowledge Management: 1 (one)
Associate: 1 (one)
Office Address: A-1/132, Lower Ground Floor, Safdarjung Enclave, New Delhi, Delhi 110029, India.
Degree in Law from a reputed University/Institutions.
- PQE for Knowledge Management: 0-1 year
- PQE for Associate: 0-3 years
As per industry standards.
How to apply?
Interested Candidates can apply along with a cover letter and CV on or before July 10, 2019, to humanresouces[at]anomalegal.com.
Mention in the subject for which post you are applying for.
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
The website link is here.
The linkedin link is here.