KLEF College of Law, KL (Deemed to be University), Guntur, is organizing the SAMYAK -19 (Annual Fest), on 14th -15th March 2019.
The events will be held over a period of two days i.e. 14th -15th March 2019. The mega event will witness the participation of the finest of all law and Non-law students from various departments/Colleges and Universities.
- Debate Competition on “Social Media like WhatsApp and Facebook present a great challenge to Democracy”.
- Quiz Competition on General Studies, Current Affairs and Law.
- Mock Parliament on “Talaq Bill”
The participants shall give their name(s) on or before 12th of March 2019, along with events of interest, by e-mail to: [email protected]
||Registration Fee on Spot.
- Rs. 200 per team (There is no restriction on no. of teams.)
- Each team shall comprise of two members
|14th March 2019 at
- Rs.200 per team (There is no restriction on no. of teams.)
- Each team shall comprise of three members
|14th March 2019 at
- Rs.150 per participant (There is no restriction on no. of teams.)
|15th March 2019 at
10.00am to 1:00pm
For all the Winners and Runners up of all the events, Cash prize will be given.
The modalities of organizing the events and the rules thereof, shall be intimated to the participants at the time of competition.
KLEF College of Law, KL (Deemed to be University), Green Fields, Vaddeswaram, Guntur District, A.P.-522 502
Participants will be provided an accommodation on payment basis. However, the request for the accommodation must reach Organizing Committee on or before 9th March 2019 either by phone (Mr. T. Ashok Kumar: +91 8466902033, Mr. Maruthi:+91 8247843953) or by email: [email protected]
(Note: request for accommodation is on first come first serve basis, subject to availability)
Faculty in Charge: Dr. Ch. Lakshmana Rao +91-9553747796
Student Co-Ordinator(s): Mr. T. Ashok Kumar: +91 8466902033
Mr. Maruthi: +91 8247843953; [email protected]
For any further queries kindly E-mail at [email protected]
Click here for the official website.