About the Institute
K.L.E. Society’s Law College, Bengaluru was established in 1975 under the umbrella of Karnataka Lingayat Education Society and has been conceived as a nursery and training ground for those seeking to enter the legal profession. It is recognised by the Bar Council of India and is affiliated to the Karnataka State Law University, Hubbali.
About JIGYASA 2.0
As you may know, JIGYASA translates to ‘Inquisitiveness’. So, get your Jigyasa spiking to become a COVID Conqueror this season by grabbing attractive bounties!!
National Level Constitutional Law Quiz – JIGYASA 2.0 is being organized by K.L.E Society’s Law College, Bengaluru even as the Nation commemorated the 4th edition of the Constitution Day/Samvidhan Diwas (70th anniversary of the adoption of the Constitution) this 26th November 2019.
Who can Participate?
Participation from UG & PG students studying in any discipline at any Colleges/any Departments of the Universities.
Format of the Quiz
The entire quiz would be timed. Each question is to be answered within a minimum of 10 seconds (timings for each question shall be specified right above it). The Quiz shall be comprising of 70 Questions (1 Mark each) and would be a mix of multiple-choice, true/false statement, specific: answer question, pictorial/audio-visual questions etc. accessible via online mode only.
What will the Quiz Cover
The quiz will focus on the Constitution of India and cover questions ranging from its history, current affairs to interpretative questions.
How to Register?
To register, click here.
- There is NO registration fees.
- Students must send scanned copy of either their college ID card (preferred) or a letter of participation (Word document containing “Name of the participant, Course, Year/Semester, Institution details, Contact No.”, “email id” with a declaration of the details being bonafide) over the Google registration form link.
- Candidates are required to submit all necessary information over the Google registration form link failing which registration shall stand cancelled.
- Any number of individuals may participate from the same institution.
- E-Certificate to all the participants: E-Certificate of participation will be issued to those students who participate in the competition. Winner, 1st Runner-up, 2nd Runner up prize awardees shall be presented with an E-certificate of merit.
- No Certificate in case of absentia.
- Last date for Complete Registration, Submission of the registration form (through the Google form): 5th May 2020 (23:59 hrs)
- Date of Competition: 6th May 2020
- No ‘on the spot registration’ facility shall be entertained.
Ms. Anushree Girish: 8722940343, theanushreegirish[at]gmail.com
Mr. Ankit Anand: 9315457169, anandankit172[at]gmail.com
Mr. Vivek: 8073990195, viveknarayan[at]klelawcollege.org
Ms. Tilaka: 8139976142, tilaka[at]klelawcollege.org
Ms. Zeenia S: 8123895725, zeenia[at]klelawcollege.org
JIGYASA 2.0 POSTER
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.