K.L.E. Society’s Law College, Bengaluru is organizing National Constitutional Law Moot Court Competition, 2021 (KLELC NMCC21) from 13th – 15th August 2021.
About K.L.E. Society’s Law College, Bengaluru
K.L.E. Society’s Law College, Bengaluru was established in 1975 under the umbrella of Karnataka Lingayat Education Society and has been conceived as a nursery and training ground for those seeking to enter the legal profession.
It is recognized by the Bar Council of India and is affiliated to the Karnataka State Law University, Hubballi. K.L.E. Society’s Law College, Bengaluru is ranked as one of the top law colleges across the country by many leading national media houses.
About the Competition
The National Constitutional Law Moot Court Competition, 2021 has been conceived with the aim of creating opportunities for learning the development of jurisprudence on emerging trends in Constitutional Law besides developing cutting edge skills in research, writing and advocacy.
About the Moot Proposition
In this year’s competition, an attempt is made to drive the focus of budding legal intellects towards the intricacies involved in electoral laws and the potential repercussions of achieving transparency in the system. The moot proposition highlights the aspects of this electoral democracy, where despite the acclaimed successes; the system faces a serious challenge in the form of its party funding regime.
The intention behind the proposition is to direct the focus towards the scant attention being paid to these regimes and laws despite its complexities, importance and relevance to democratic governance.
Register by 20th July 2021 at: https://bit.ly/NMCC21Registration
Registration Fees: Rs. 2,000/-
- Last Date for completing Registration Form: 20th July, 2021
- Last date to complete payment towards Registration: 22nd July, 2021
- Assignment of Team Codes to participating teams: 26th July, 2021
- Last Date for Memorial Submission: 5th August, 2021
- Last Date for Compendium Submission (if any): 8th August, 2021
- Orientation Session & Draw of Lots: 12th August, 2021
- Inaugural Ceremony, Preliminary Rounds: 13th August, 2021
- Octa-Final/Quarter-Final Round: 14th August, 2021
- Semi-Final Round, Final Round, Valedictory Ceremony: 15th August, 2021
E-mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Rules of the Competition: https://lawc.to/2T60n
For the brochure, click here: https://lawc.to/BKrDT
Note: This is a branded post (paid), and contains the logo/branding and WhatsApp update of the college’s event.