King Stubb & Kasiva is a national law firm with a global outlook and strong international links. We are one of India’s upcoming law firms with offices in New Delhi, Chennai and Bangalore. The firm also has associate offices in Mumbai and Kolkata.
King Stubb & Kasiva as a Firm is truly defined by our integrated approach to understanding business environments and legal challenges, and by our progressive focus on developing successful solutions compatible with client business objectives. It is an approach that has earned us longstanding relationships as well as the respect in industry circles. We offer our experience and expertise in addressing legal concerns of our clients.
- Law graduate having up to 1-5 years experience of litigation.
- The candidate must have excellent command over drafting of complaint/ reply to complaint / Consumer matters/ reply to legal notices/ notices/ contracts/ Agreements, lease deed etc.
- The Candidate shall be responsible for overall management of the legal cases and all legal affairs of Various Insurance Companies independently.
- Co-ordination and liaison with internal & external lawyers and attorneys representing our clients for providing necessary information and inputs in respect of various matters and proceedings in all over India.
- Liaise with the clients of the Firm for various legal matters.
Kindly send your Resume at email@example.com.