Seminar on Competition Law in India: Problems and Prospects
The Centre for Studies in Business and Corporate Law, School of Law, KIIT University, Bhubaneswar is organizing a One-day Seminar on “Competition Law in India” in Collaboration with the Competition Commission of India, New Delhi.
10th November, 2017.
The Seminar is open for all Students, academicians Ph. D scholars, lawyers and professionals working in this area.
Important points to be considered:
- Registration – As the seats are limited, the prospective participants are requested to register for this Seminar as early as possible.
- The seats will be reserved only on a first cum first serve basis due to limited availability.
- Certificate will be given to the Participants for attending all the technical session.
- Academicians, Students and Research Scholars hailing from Universities/Institutions from Odisha will be given preference during registration.
- Registration is free of charge.
- Participants will not be given accommodation and travel allowance/ refund etc.
- Registration will be closed as of 11:59 PM on 5th of November, 2017.
Ipsita Das, Assistant Professor, School of Law, KIIT University, Bhubaneswar, Odisha
Email id: kiit.[email protected]
Sarthak Singhdeo- 07751024506
Twinkle Swain- 08328922885
Subhasmita Routray- 0720536882