About KIIT and the Student Law Review
Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology, formerly KIIT University is an institute of higher education located in Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India.
The KIIT Student Law Review (KSLR) is the flagship Review (ISSN: 2348-4381) of the KIIT School of Law, Bhubaneswar, Odisha having a double-blind peer-review process of selection.
The KIIT School of Law, hereby announces the call for papers for Volume VIII of KSLR. We extend our invitation to law students (both postgraduates and undergraduates), professionals, lecturers, policymakers, and others to send in their write-ups on contemporary issues of law.
The Review, through its publications, seeks to generate interest for a better understanding of the major areas of law and also to provide a national and international forum for debate on the comparative, analytical aspects and issues.
Themes of the Law Review
This issue of the Review would highlight interdisciplinary contemporary legal issues that are giving impetus to deliberation, not only among the student community but also within the entire legal fraternity.
- Articles (5000-7000 words exclusive of footnotes)
- Short Articles (3000-5000 words exclusive of footnotes)
- Book Review (1200-1500 words exclusive of footnotes)
- Case Comments (2500-4000 words exclusive of footnotes)
- Legislative Briefs (maximum 2500 words exclusive of footnotes)
- Submissions to the KIIT Student Law Review [Volume VII] should adhere to the following guidelines:
- All articles and short articles must be accompanied by an abstract not exceeding 300 words.
- The submission is to be made only in Microsoft Word Format (.docx or .doc files) by sending an email at editor.kslr[at]kls.ac.in.
- Emails must mention the Subject: “KSLR Volume 8 Submission:” followed by the title of the paper. Soft copies should be submitted by 31st July 2020.
Saman Asif: +91 6206304001/7327094368
Udayan Mukherjee: +918697102760
The website link is here.
For the brochure, click here.
Here are a few other posts that you might be interested in:
- Jus Carta Book with ISBN by CB Educational Services
- Mr. Chander Parkash Singh’s Book Human Rights
- LexForti Legal Journal [Vol 1, Issue 5, ISSN 2582-2942]
- Legal Mirror by CB Educational Services [ISSN-2454-6216, Vol 5, Issue 4]
- International Journal of Law, Mgmt & Humanities [Vol 3, Issue 3, Indexed, PIF 2.008]
- Legal Foxes Law Times [ISSN No: 2582-6034, Vol 1, Issue 3]
- White Black Legal [ISSN 2581-8503, Issue 10]
- International Virtual Conference on Law and Justice by IFFRAA
- Jus Imperator [Volume 3, Issue 4]
- Pen Acclaims [Issue 10]
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.