About the Organiser
KIIT School of Law is a private law school imparting legal education. The institution is situated in Bhubaneswar, Odisha within the Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology campus, to which it is affiliated.
About the Youth Parliament Competition
1st edition of KIIT National Youth Parliament Competition will be held at KIIT School of Law, Bhubaneswar on 16th and 17th November 2019.
Rampant discussion on the contemporary socio-political issues shall take place among 350 students participating across the nation and necessary outcomes shall enable the youth to think and design the newer policies and framework which shall help the society at large to grow.
Committees along with the agendas for the event are listed below:
- Lok Sabha: Reforms in Rape laws with special reference to Marital Rape and Gender Neutrality.
- All India Political Parties Meet: Uniform Civil Code
- National Security Council- Reviewing the Strategic Defense & Internal Policies of India.
- National Press (Reporters/Photographers)
Note: Eligibility to take part in this event shall only be for UG/PG students of recognised colleges and universities.
Registration and Application Details
Following is the registration fees in different categories
FOR STUDENTS OF KIIT (WITHOUT ACCOMMODATION AND EXCLUDING STUDENTS OF KSOL): Rs. 500/-
FOR GENERAL REGISTRATION (WITHOUT ACCOMMODATION): Rs. 800/-
FOR REGISTRATION WITH ACCOMMODATION: Rs. 2500/-
- The amount shall be charged once the duly filled form is received by the Organising Committee. A link shall be sent to the delegate for the payment of the registration fee via email.
- Allotment of the portfolios shall be done from 10th October 2019 onwards.
- Preference of the portfolio shall be filled in the form taking reference from the link provided in the form as the matrix.
- Individual participation is allowed in this competition and no concept of double or triple delegation shall persist.
To register: CLICK HERE
Ayush Verma: +91 9304540164, Student Convener
Pallavi Agrawalla: +91 8093602491, Delegate Affairs
Ashika Ranjan: +91 8292768650/ 7903356085, Head of Public Relations