KES’ Shri. Jayantilal H. Patel Law College is organising its National Level Inter-Collegiate Legal Fest, Astraea 2022 on 11th and 12th March 2022.
About the KES’ Shri. Jayantilal H. Patel Law College
KES’ Shri. Jayantilal H. Patel Law College was established by Kandivli Education Society in the year 2012. The college has been striving for excellence in field of legal education since its inception. The Principal of the college, Dr. Shweta Wadhwani has been the source of inspiration for driving us all to achieve excellence.
About the Event
The objective of Astraea is both to enhance skills of the students as well as provide some enjoyment.
Through various events to be held in Astraea, college helps to impart varied knowledge required in legal arena.
General Rules and Regulations
- All the events will be conducted on Zoom platform online.
- Participation is restricted to law students enrolled in the 3 year or 5year LL.B. course.
- Maximum 4 students per college can participate in the fest. Limitation as to number of participant in each event shall be subject to rules and regulations of respective events.
- Change in the team composition will not be entertained once the names are sent to the organizers.
- The participants shall register the entries latest by 20th February, 2022.
- Decision of the judges shall be final and binding.
- The online registration form must be duly filled. Organizers of the event reserve the right to change any rules and regulations without prior notice.
- Professors In-charge and the student coordinators shall be happy and eager to extend any further assistance and information to your coordinator or participants whenever sought.
- Black and White formal attire is compulsory for all online events.
- College will be organizing an orientation program for Astraea events on 31st January, 2022.
Any Law student across the nation are eligible to apply.
Online, Zoom platform
The registration charges per participating college are Rs. 200/-
- The registration fees should be paid in the form of NEFT/RTGS/cheque/demand draft in favor of ‘KES JAYANTILAL H PATEL LAW COLLEGE’
- Bank: Bank of Baroda, Kandivali (West)
- Account Number: 03970100043277
- IFSC: BARB0KANDIV(Fifth character is zero)
Registration Charges per participating college: Rs. 200/-
The Winner teams and Runner up teams will be awarded with trophies and certificates.
- Last Date to Register: 20th February, 2022
- Preliminary Round: 11th March, 2022
- Final Round: 12th March, 2022
- Declaration of Results: 12th March, 2022
- Dhamini Nagpal: 9967208172
- Devika Kakoo: 9920807092
- The registration link is here.
- Astraea 2022 brochure is here.
- Astraea National Moot Proposition is here.
- Astraea 2022 Brief Facts
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.