KES LAW COLLEGE is organizing an inter-collegiate fest ‘ASTRAEA’ on 21st and 22nd Febuary 2015.
For any queries please revert back on this email id that is firstname.lastname@example.org
The objective of Astraea is both to enhance skills of the students as well as to provide some enjoyment.
Through various events to be held in Astraea, KES Law College aims at imparting varied knowledge required in legal practice.
As the fest is conducted at the state level, the students from various law colleges across the state can get a chance to share their opinion and ideas.
Astraea 2015, is going to be a two days fest i.e. on 21st & 22nd February from 9 am onwards, and will be having the following events.
1. Professional Advocacy
2. Brain Teaser
1. Power of words
2. Poster caption
3. Law hunt
1. The first day of the competition consist of two events i.e. Professional advocacy, and Brain Teaser and the second day of the competition consists of three events i.e. Power of words , Posture caption and law hunt.
2. Invitation to participants is only for bonafide 3yrs and 5yrs B.L.S/L.L.B students. The age limit is restricted to maximum 30 years of age for the participants
3. Only two students shall participate in each event. Maximum 4 students per college.
4. Change in the team composition will not be entertained once the names are sent to the organizers
5. The participants shall register the entries latest by 25th January.
6. The participant/team securing highest marks will win the trophy.
7. The registration charges per participating college are Rs.500, payable in Mumbai through DD in favour of KES Law College.
8. The registration form must be duly filled and sent to the college at e-mail ID email@example.com
9. One spectator per team is allowed. The college is required to pay rupees 100/- per spectator
Student Co-ordinator: Vikram Singh: 099676551516.
Student Co-ordinator: Hemal Shah: 09987304243.
Event Details and Registration Form can be accessed HERE.
🔔 Never miss an opportunity again. Get the emails you want in your inbox.
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.