Online applications are invited for from qualified candidates for appointment of Munsiff-Magistrate (scale of pay: 27700-44770) in the Kerala Judicial Service against NCA and Regular Vacancies.
- Shall be a citizen of India
- Shall be a holder of a degree of law recognised by the BCI for the purpose of enrollment as an Advocate
- Shall not have completed 35 years of age as on January 1, 2019. Upper limit is relaxed for designated categories.
- Shall be of good character
- Shall be of sound health having no bodily infirmities, which renders him/her unfit for the appointment
Mode of Selection
The selection shall be after holding competitive exams at 2 successive levels. The first stage is the Kerala Judicial Service (Preliminary) Examination. The second stage is the Kerala Judicial Service (Main) Examination, consisting of written examination and viva voce.
How to apply
Apply online at this site.
Commencement of online applications: Feb 4, 2019
Date of closure of applications: Feb 28, 2019
Date of commencement of remittance of application fee through offline mode: March 1, 2019
Date of closure of remittance of application fee through online mode: March 5, 2019
Last date of remittance of application fee through offline mode: March 11, 2019
For any queries, call 0484-2562235
For full details, view the official notification given here.