About the university
Karnavati University (KU) is a State Private University dedicated to excellence in teaching and focused on interdisciplinary learning. Karnavati University was granted Private University status in March 2017 by the state of Gujarat through Gujarat Private Universities Act, 2017.
About the conference
Karnavati University(KU) is proud to present the inaugural edition of Karnavati University Model United Nations Conference, scheduled from 25.04.2020 to 26.04.2020. A Model United Nations, also known as Model UN or MUN, is an educational simulation and an academic competition in which students can learn about diplomacy, international relations, and the United Nations.
Karnavati University Model United Nations is pleased to inform that as a part of an institution like Karnavati University, it takes great pride and honour to provide the young generation from schools and colleges with a platform where they may get an opportunity to speak their mind out, show their leadership and debating skills, on various issues of national and international importance.
Themes and sub-themes
The committees and the agendas for KU MUN are as follows:
- LOK SABHA: Implications of scrapping down of Article 30 and its effect on AFSPA and NIA.
- Disarmament & International Security Committee: ICBM & Nuclear proliferation.
- United Nations Human Rights Council: LGBTQ rights over the world.
- International Maritime Organisation: Piracy in Somalia and its effect on world trade.
- United Nations Economic and Social Council: BREXIT implications & Chinese Capitalist transformation.
- United Nations Security Council: ISIS to expand operations to North Africa and other regions.
- International Press
Karnavati University, Ahmedabad, Gujarat
You may register yourself by filling out the form HERE.
The registration fees is Rs. 2000 (without accommodation) and Rs. 3000 (with accommodation)
Mobile Number: +91-9177870173
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.