The High Court of Karnataka invites online applications for direct recruitment to 71 posts of Civil Judges.
- Must be a holder of a degree in Law granted by a university established by Law in India and must have been enrolled as an Advocate.
- Must not have completed as on the last date fixed for receipt of applications, 38 years of age in the case of candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste or Scheduled Tribe and 35 years of age in the case of others.
- For Ex-servicemen candidates, relaxation of three years in the upper age limit.
Scale of Pay
Mode of Recruitment
By direct recruitment on the basis of aggregate marks obtained in a competitive examination (Main written examination and viva-voce) conducted by the High Court.
How to apply
Apply online at this page.
- The Last Date for register / submit Online Application: 11.01.2019 (11.59 PM)
- The Last Date for payment of fee through online: 14.01.2019
- The Last Date for payment of fee through Challan: 14.01.2019 till Banks’ working hours.
For full details, view the official notification given here.
(Check page 7 for notification in English)
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.