Kanuni Sahara is organizing an Online National Quiz on Family Law and Tort Law on 1st and 2nd May 2021.
About the Organisation
Kanuni Sahara Legal Expert is a full law service firm. Kanuni Sahara is located in the heart of the Indian Capital, at New Delhi.
About the Quiz Competition
The basic knowledge of the law is enough to participate in the Family Law Quiz and Tort Law Quiz organized by Kanuni Sahara.
This quiz will be very useful for Competitive exams. ( Judicial services, Law Entrance, Civil Services and other competitive exams )
Family and tort are the important subjects of Judiciary, LLM Entrance and all other examinations so we decided to brush up your knowledge by Quiz on these subjects.
The number of seats are limited!
- Last Date of Registration: 28th April 2021
- Family Law: 01st May 2021
- Tort Law: 02nd May 2021
- 1st will be awarded a Cash Prize of ₹1500/-, Certificate of excellence + Trophy + Free blog publication on our website.
- 2nd will be awarded Cash Prize of ₹1000/-, Certificate of excellence +Trophy + Free blog published on our website.
- 3rd will be awarded a Cash prize of ₹500, certificate of excellence +Trophy + Free blog published on our website.
- The next 10 following best candidates will be awarded Certificate of Merit + Free blog published on our website.
- E Certificates of participation for all.
- 200 Multiple choice questions for practice purpose.
- Now more and more winners will be awarded and those who perform best will get the cash prize and every participant will be provided with a participation certificate.
- Rs.200/- for individuals For each Quiz
- Rs.350/- For Both Quizzes
- Format of Quiz: Quiz shall take place online, a paper will include: Multiple Choice Questions.
- The participant can give this exam from their home or hostel or any other place with the use of a Laptop or Mobile Phone.
- In the case of the same marks, Time will be considered (Person who submits early will be given preference).
- The link will be shared48 Hours before starting the quiz.
Rules & Regulations
- The quiz shall have 50 questions
- The time will be 35 minutes.
- Every question carries 01 marks & there will be no negative marking.
- The result will declare on 09th May 2021 (www.kanunisahara.com)
Candidates are required to submit the necessary information and pay the required fees at this link or on the website.
Successfully registered participants will be provided with important guidelines and details to participate in the quiz.
The registration link is here.
Call/WhatsApp: +91 7303045415
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.