ANNOUNCING THE SIXTH EDITION OF ARB EXCEL
To stimulate interest and foster growth of arbitration jurisprudence, Kachwaha and Partners initiated an all India article writing competition on the subject of arbitrations (“arb excel”) in 2011-12.
Following the healthy response, the event was made an annual feature and the fifth edition was held in 2016.
The firm is pleased to announce the sixth edition of the competition (2017).
A unique feature of this competition has been no prescribed topic or indeed even a theme. Participants are absolutely free to choose a subject of their choice (within the realm of arbitration).
Eligibility criteria :
- The Competition is open for the IIIrd, IVth and Vth year students in the five year law course and the IInd and final year students in the three year law course.
- [It is not open to LL.M students].
Subject / topic:
- There is no prescribed theme / topic. The participants are free to choose a topic so long it is in the field of arbitration.
- Last date for queries/clarifications on the Rules: 1st September, 2017
- Commencement of submission: 1st October, 2017
- Last date for submission: 15th December, 2017
- Declaration of results: 15th February, 2018
- 1st prize: 1 lakh
- 2nd prize: Rs. 75,000/-
- 3rd prize: Rs. 50,000/-
- “Finalists”: three prizes of Rs. 10,000/- and a book prize each.
- “Honourable mentions” – three book prizes.
Certificates will be awarded to all prize winning entries. No general Certificate of participation will be issued.
Ms. Ankit Khushu
1/6, Shanti Niketan, New Delhi 110021, India
Email: [email protected]
Ph: +91 (11) 41661333
Fax: +91 (11) 24110763
This post was first published on:
7 Nov 2017