About K.L.E. Society’s Law College, Bengaluru
K.L.E. Society’s Law College, Bengaluru was established in 1975 under the umbrella of Karnataka Lingayat Education
Society and has been conceived as a nursery and training ground for those seeking to enter the legal profession. It is recognized by the Bar Council of India and is affiliated to the Karnataka State Law University, Hubbali.
About the Conference
KLE Society’s Law College, in order to promote critical thinking and research among the legal academia, organizes the National Conference every year. While the first edition of the conference was on the theme ‘Post Liberalization Nuances of Organic Constitution’, the second edition involved deliberations under the theme titled ‘Media: Hopes and Despairs’.
The third edition of the conference focused on the theme ‘Transformative Constitutionalism in India’. The present and the fourth edition of the conference is themed on Contemporary Issues Pertaining to Law and Privacy to be
held virtually on 24th and 25th July 2021 on the following themes:
- Theme 1: Media and Privacy
- Theme 2: National Security and Privacy
- Theme 3: Privacy and Good Governance
- Theme 4: Privacy and Social Relationships
Professionals, academicians, research scholars and students can participate in this conference.
Interested participants may register for the conference by visiting the below-given here: https://bit.ly/3feQq9c
- Academicians and Professionals: Rs. 500, Co-authorship: Rs. 650.
- Students: Rs. 250, Co-authorship: Rs.350.
- Participation is reserved on a first-come and first-serve basis.
The registered participants shall submit their abstract on or before 30th June 2021 to nationalconference[at]klelawcollege.org with the subject line “Abstract – National Conference”.
For full details of the submission, kindly refer to the brochure given at the end of the post.
- Last Date of Submission of abstract: 30th June 2021.
- Confirmation of abstract selection: 04th July 2021.
- Submission of full paper and registration: 17th July 2021.
- Dates of Conference: 24th- 25th July 2021.
- Selected papers will be published by KLE Society’s Law College in an edited volume.
- The paper must be the original work of the author and must not be considered elsewhere for publication.
E-mail ID: nationalconference[at]klelawcollege.org
For full details of the conference, check the brochure, here: https://lawc.to/ehcdk
Note: This is a branded 1 post (paid), and contains the Logo/branding+Detailed Post+Whatsapp Post of the event.
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.
Disclaimer: WEF April, 2021, Lawctopus will not publish any 'Call for Papers/Blogs' by journals that charge money at the time of submission. If you find any journal doing so, please intimate us at tanuj.kalia[at]lawctopus.com