Kishinchand Chellaram Law College, popularly known as K.C.Law College, is one of the premier law institutions in the city of Mumbai imparting legal education since 1955. It is permanently affiliated to University of Mumbai and recognized under Section 2(f) and 12 (B) of UGC Act.
K. C. Law College is extremely happy to host its National Level Law Fest – ‘Legis Centrum’. As the name suggest ‘Centre of Law’ which mean that through law a bridge between the common man and the government can be build.
The objective of the fest is to enhance skills of the students and to give them stimulated experience in varied areas of the legal profession. Through this fest the aim is to improve the competitive spirit in an innovative process of mind and deal with learning aspects of legal education. The events in the fest are designed in such a way that different facts of learning are highlighted and it will be an ecstasy to discover so many talents amongst the students.
The events of the law fiesta are:
1) 14th National Client Counselling Competition
2) Letter to the Chief Justice Competition
3) 13th National Level Moot Court Competition
Students pursuing their Bachelor’s degree in the current calendar year i.e. 2018-19 in a three-year course or five years course in law from any recognized School/ College/ University in India are eligible to participate in the competition.
It is going to be held in K. C. Law College, Mumbai.
The Registration Forms are given below and each participating Collis are required to send a scanned copy of their duly filled-in registration form along with the demand draft for registration via email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 27th February, 2019.
1. For 14th National Client Counselling Competition:-
- Faculty Co-ordinator: Dr. Bindu Variath – 09869329967
- Student Co-ordinator: Mr. Keshav Tripathi – 09967797003
- Assistant Student Co-ordinator: Ms. Prerna Israni – 09167289865
- Assistant Student Co-ordinator: Mr. Darshil Jhaveri – 099699954955
2. For Letter to the Chief Justice:-
- Faculty Co-ordinator: Mrs. Poornima Joshi – 09082971711
- Student Co-ordinator: Ms. Farzeen Khambatta – 09619190714
- Assistant Student Co-ordinator: Mr. Kshitij Wadhwani – 0976239477
3. For 13th National Moot Court Competition:-
- Faculty Co-ordinator: Dr. Kiran Sharma – 09773706539
- Student Co-ordinator: Mr. Kunal Motwani – 09969709664
- Asst. Student Co-ordinator: Ms. Hetanshi Kamdar – 09920233699
- Asst. Student Co-ordinator: Mr. Gauresh Patil – 09004888672
Click here for official brochure and registration form.
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.