Hidayatullah National Law University is an all-India Rank 6th autonomous National law university in New Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India. The University is named after the former Chief Justice of India, Justice Mohammad Hidayatullah.
About the Moot
HNLU is organizing its flagship event, the 11th Justice Hidayatullah Memorial National Moot Court Competition, 2019 sponsored by the Competition Commission of India (CCI-HNMCC 2019) and in association with P & A Law Offices, from the 18th to 20th October 2019.
The competition is open only for bonafide students of recognized Institutions/Universities/Organizations who are currently pursuing their Bachelors’ Degree in Law i.e. 3-Year LLB or 5-Years LLB Integrated Programme.
- Each team shall consist of a minimum of 2 and maximum of 3 members. This number cannot be modified under any circumstances.
- There shall be 2 speakers and 1 researcher designated in a 3 member team while in case of a 2 member team, both the members shall be considered to be speakers. Teams shall identify the speakers and researcher during registration. No extra member or observer shall be allowed.
- Any additional member of any Participating Team shall not be entitled to hospitality or for any award. Such member or observer shall not be allowed to watch any of the rounds of the competition.
- Each team will have a team code and each participant shall be given an individual code.
- Teams shall not disclose their identity or that of their institution or city, etc. except in the registration form. Any such disclosure shall invite strict penalty including disqualification. The decision for the same shall be at the discretion of the Organizers.
The registration form is here.
Teams must confirm their participation by sending a scanned copy of the ‘Registration Form’ (annexed herewith) – completely filled and duly signed by the Head of Participating Institution to hnmcc[at]hnlu.ac.in latest by 11:59 pm on 25th September 2019.
No forms received after the deadline shall be considered for registration. In case of any changes in the team composition, in terms of the members, the same must be officially conveyed to the Organizers at the time of the formal registration.
Formal Registration of the Participating Team (s) shall take place on 18th October, 2019, 16:00 hours onwards at Hidayatullah National Law University, Uparwara, Abhanpur, Nava Raipur, Atal Nagar (C.G.). Every Participating Team will be allotted a team code which will be communicated in due time via email.
Mode of Payment
The teams shall be required to send the nominal registration fee of Rs. 2500 (Rupees Two Thousand Five Hundred Only) through “Demand Draft”, drawn in favour of “The Registrar, HNLU Raipur” payable at Raipur, to be received latest by 5th October 2019 at the address given below for correspondence.
Along with the Demand Draft, the teams shall also be required to send the hard copy of the duly filled Registration Form.
Note: Demand Draft and Registration Form should be sent through speed post only as the courier services are very poor at the address for correspondence.