About the Organizer
Geeta Group of Institutions run by KR Education Society was started in 1992. Geeta Institute of Law is very well located on NH-1, G.T. Road Panipat, just 50 minutes run from Delhi.
The institute was granted affiliation by Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra in 2007 and affiliation has been approved by Bar Council of India. Geeta Institute of law is one of the prestigious Law Institute having honoured as being the best 35th law college in India by India Today Ranking.
About the Moot Court Competition
Geeta Institute of Law, Panipat is pleased to announce its National Moot Court Competition, 2020 in the name of Hon’ble Justice Dipak Misra (Former Chief Justice of India).
The event will be held on 29th Feb– 01st March 2020.
Venue: Geeta Institute of Law, Karhans, G T Road, Samalkha, Panipat – 132101. Haryana, India
The Competition is open for bonafide students pursuing 5 Year and 3 Years LLB Course.
Each team shall consist of three members (two speakers and one researcher). The researcher will only be allowed to argue instead of a speaker, with the prior permission of the Dean – Geeta Institute of Law.
For the registration form, click here.
- Rs 5000/-for each participating team consisting of 3 members.
- The teams should provisionally register through e-mail by sending a mail to moot2020[at]geeta.edu.in (with the subject “Provisional Registration for Justice Dipak Misra National Moot Court Competition 1(10) of 2020”) by 1st December 2019.
- Please mention your name, college name, contact details in provisional registration. The soft copy of the registration form along with the demand draft/NEFT Details of Rs. 5000/- on or before 9th January 2020 drawn in the name of “Geeta Institute of Law”, payable at Panipat by sending a mail to moot2020[at]geeta.edu.in.
- The hard copy of the Registration forms and demand draft shall be posted to the below mentioned address on or before 20th January 2020
- The hard copy of Registration forms and demand draft shall be posted to: Dean, Geeta Institute of Law, Karhans, G T Road, Samalkha, Panipat – 132101, Haryana, India Contact: 99911-18639.
- No change in the names of the participants shall be permitted unless the same has been communicated to the Organizers of the moot court a week prior to the event.
- No certificates shall be provided until the completion of the Competition. The same shall be provided only after the Valedictory Ceremony on 1st March 2020.
- Each Team will be allotted a code after the Hard copy of Registration form and DD/Payment have been received by Geeta Institute of Law.
Mode of Payment
The mode of payment shall be the Demand Draft/ NEFT/RTGS/IMPS transaction.
For Demand Draft: The Demand Draft shall be drawn in the favor of “Geeta Institute of Law” payable at Panipat.
Bank Account Details
Name: Geeta Institute of Law
Bank: YES BANK LTD.
Branch: Ground Floor, 81-82, New Anaj Mandi, Samalkha-132101, Haryana
Account Number: 017494600000077
IFSC Code: YESB0000174
For Any Query, Please Contact with GIL Moot Court Society (MCS) by 18th January 2020.
Mobile number: +01 9991118639
For the brochure, click here.
For the moot problem, click here.