About the publication:
“Jus Imperator” hereby invites Research paper, articles and book reviews on law and management from students, academicians, advocates and research scholars professionals.
The Journal is a quarterly, ISSN peer-reviewed (ISSN: 2456-9666) publication of Jus Imperator. The Journal will showcase the recent developments in the field of law and management.
1. Theme: Candidate can select any theme
2. Word Limit:
- Short Articles- 1000 words.
- Book Review- Any new book launched relating to law and management 2,000 words.
- Original Research Articles (both imperative and theoretical).
- Review Articles (Review on any topic with proper justification).
- Short Communications (maximum 3000 words).
- Case study.
3. Abstract: The Article should also include an abstract of about 80- 100 words, which has to precede the article.
Theme: Authors can select any theme related to law and management.
Last date for submission: 27th March 2019.
- E-Certificate will be issued via E-Mail. .The certificate of publication shall be provided to every selected author.
- Best research paper or article or case comment will get an opportunity to work under our editorial team as “Intern Editor” and “Intern Researchers”
Author mail their papers or articles on our email lawjournal.jusimperator[at]gmail.com.
Single author: Rs. 1000 only/-
Co-author: Rs. 1200 only/-
Co-authorship is restricted up to two authors.
For queries email us on jusimperator[at]gmail.comh Authors can also Whatsapp or call to Mr. Rajat Godha 8349076187.
For more details about submission guidelines visit this website or visit this Facebook page.
Disclaimer: WEF April, 2021, Lawctopus will not publish any 'Call for Papers/Blogs' by journals that charge money at the time of submission. If you find any journal doing so, please intimate us at tanuj.kalia[at]lawctopus.com
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.