About Jamia Millia Islamia
Jamia Millia Islamia was established in the year 1920 and was one of the few educational institutions which came into being in response to the nationalist call of freedom struggle to boycott educational institutions supported or run by the British Colonial Rule. The mentors, teachers and students played a vital role during the Indian struggle for Independence. Jamia Millia Islamia became a Central University in the year 1988 by an Act of Parliament.
About the Blog
Jus Hominum is a blog run by the Research Committee, F/o Law, Jamia Millia Islamia, which was established in 2018 at the F/o Law, Jamia Millia Islamia with an aim of providing the students and member of the legal arena with a platform to express their opinions.
- Articles dealing with the “Contemporary Law & Policy Issues” either explain normative trends or propose unique solutions to current problems are preferred.
- Articles must involve a clear identification of issues and must attempt to critique or resolve them in a logical manner.
- Word limit of the article must be 500-1000 words typed in Font Size 12 in Times New Roman with 1.5 Line Spacing and justified. Furthermore, the margins should be 1” from all sides.
- The footnotes must uniformly conform to Harvard Bluebook 19th Edition and must be typed in Font Size 10 in Times New Roman with 1 Line Spacing. Endnotes or speaking notes are discouraged.
- In order to facilitate independent, innovative dialogue on law and their social implications, we invite students as well as professionals to contribute in the blog.
- All the submissions must be sent in MS Word document to email@example.com.
- Authors must include their full name and institution/organisation in the cover letter.
- The Editorial Board of the Research Committee, F/o Law, Jamia Millia Islamia conducts a strict editorial review of submissions received and holds absolute discretion in determining whether to accept a submission or not.
- The submission must be an original unpublished work and it should not be simultaneously considered at any other place.
- Upon submission, the manuscript shall be the property of Research Committee, F/o Law, Jamia Millia Islamia for any subsequent publication/reprint/derivative work.
- Research Committee, F/o Law, Jamia Millia Islamia possesses the right to reject entries which do not conform to the Guidelines for Submission.
- The author shall be presumed to have obtained necessary permission from cited authors in case a cited work is unpublished.
- Research Committee, F/o Law, Jamia Millia Islamia reserves the absolute rights to cancel, defer, or postpone indefinitely, the publication in the event of the accruing of any incident, natural or man-made.
- In case of any dispute, the decision of the Research Committee, F/o Law, Jamia Millia Islamia shall be final and binding.
- The Editorial Board shall not be responsible for any material that is libellous or scandalous.
- The Editorial Board may review the accuracy of the citation but the responsibility rests with the author.
For any queries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Query”
message us at our Facebook page.
Disclaimer: WEF April, 2021, Lawctopus will not publish any 'Call for Papers/Blogs' by journals that charge money at the time of submission. If you find any journal doing so, please intimate us at tanuj.kalia[at]lawctopus.com