UPDATE: Feb 17: Last date is extended till Feb 20
Jus Dicere is pleased to announce and invite essays for the 2nd Jus Dicere National Essay Competition.
The Present age in academics and research may be best expressed as the age or interdisciplinary studies and therefore, be it teaching or research an isolated approach is simply unthinkable. it is becoming very challenging to prevent crime and maintain timely justice.
Any criminal justice of any society depends totally depends on efficient working of Judicial System. Another important essence of criminal law is victimization and providing timely justice.
Therefore, It is an important issue for Eminent Scholars, academicians, practitioners, lawyers and students and expert of related faculty to come forward and contribute their scholarly work.
Criminal Victimization & Justice Administration in India
The Competition is open to Law students studying in any Law Schools / Colleges / Departments of the Universities recognized by Bar Council of India.
Master Students & Research Scholars are also eligible for the competition.
- Winner will receive Cash Prize of 5000/- and Internship Opportunity & Gift Hamper
- Runner-up will receive Cash Prize of 3000/- and Internship Opportunity
- Second Runner-up will receive Cash Prize of 2000/- and Internship Opportunity
- Top 50 entries will be published in Special Book with ISBN.
- Cash Coupon of ₹2000 each for special submissions with the Certificate of Merit.
Note: Participation Certificate will be awarded to all participants.
Guidelines & Regulations
- The essay should be original (not published earlier or extracted from other sources).
- Co-Authorship is not permitted.
- The length of essay should be 1000-2000 words (Footnotes included)
- The essay must be typed in Ms-Word.
- Submissions are preferred in Times New Roman font with 1.5 line spacing in the main text with the font size 12.
- The footnotes shall be in Times New Roman Font with font size 10 and 1.0 line spacing.
- The complete text including footnotes shall be in justified alignment.
- The author is suggested to use 19th Bluebook Citation Style.
- The author is advice is to keep his or her name as the name of word file.
Registration & Submission
No Registration Fees
Note: Participants are not required to register separately, Kindly use the form available on submission page to submit your essay directly.
Submit your entries here.
- Last Date of Submission:
February 15,2018 February 20, 2018
- Announcement of Result: March 15, 2018
- Dispatch of Certificates: March 20, 2018
For any queries, please feel free to write us at [email protected] or call/WhatsApp @ 8744099951.
For official website link, click here.
For Updates follow our official Facebook page, Click here