Jus Dicere invites your contribution for the Book on Criminal Law & Justice.
We welcome Submissions from students, academicians, researchers and legal practitioners, to come up with their contributions in the form of articles, case comments, legislative comments and book reviews. This issue will be published in the month of August 2018.
Guest Editor of Issue : Mr. Neeraj Dubey, Joint Partner, Lakshmikumaran & Sridharan
Suggested Sub Themes
- Contemporary developments in the field of Criminal Law and Justice
- Changing Paradigm in Principles of Criminal Law
- Interpretation of Judicial Precedents in context to Criminal Law
- Comparative Jurisprudence in International Criminal Law
- Jus Dicere accepts contributions in the form of articles, essays, notes and comments. The originality of ideas is paramount.
- Kindly ensure that the material submitted to Jus Dicere has not been published elsewhere and is not under consideration at any other publication.
- Plagiarism in any form shall result in rejection of the submission.
- The decision of the Editorial Board is final and binding in this matter.
- The author shall be deemed to have obtained the permission of the referred author in case the work is unpublished.
- Maximum Co-Authorship of two people is allowed.
- The article should not exceed 3000 words including footnotes.
- Every paper, article or Case Comment should have an Abstract not exceeding 300 words. The Abstract should be in Times New Roman, Font Size 12.
- The title of the paper should be in Times New Roman, Font Size 14, Bold and Center-Aligned followed by the names of the authors along with their Affiliations in Size 12 as Footnotes.
- A margin of 1 inch (2.54 cm) should be left on all the sides.
- All articles/book reviews submitted should be typed in font Times New Roman with font size 12, line spacing 1.5’; Justified.
- Footnotes cited in the manuscript should be typed in font Times New Roman with font size 10, line spacing 1’; Justified.
- The text and citation must confirm to the 20th Edition of the Bluebook: A uniform system of citation.
June 30, 2018
For paper submission, click here.
Kindly note, authors will only be provided with a free hard copy of the certificate. No complimentary copy of publication will be provided.
For any Query and Clarifications, Kindly Contact at [email protected]