Symbiosis Law School, Pune, in association with International Law Students Association (ILSA) Chapter is organizing the “Juristas-International Law Essay Competition 2019”.
This competition aims to promote research and knowledge creation in the field of international law.
- The role of the United Nations in the Development of Global Law and Justice
- Poverty as a Human Security Challenge in the 21st Century.
- Non Intervention and the Blockade of Qatar.
- Progress and Problems of the latest UN Climate Change Deal.
- The Rights of Indigenous People under International Law from a Critical Third World Perspective.
- Status of NGOs in International Law.
Participation is open to all UG and PG Law students in any institution in India and abroad.
How to Submit
Send the soft copy of the essay to [email protected] with the subject of the email written as “JURISTAS 2019“.
The deadline for the submission of entries is 31st March, 2019.
All the submitted entries shall be forwarded for ranking, to a panel of eminent experts in the field of International Law. The first, second and third place holders, thus ranked, shall be awarded cash prizes and certificates. Besides, all the participants shall be issued with participation certificates.
For further details or any queries please send a mail to [email protected].