Jurisperitus: The Law Journal (ISSN 2581-6349) (Indexed) is a non-annual peer-reviewed journal initiated with an aim to provide a platform to the masses of our country and re-iterate the importance and multi-disciplinary approach of law.
This journal is an initiative by Legal Education and Awareness Foundation, a registered Non-Governmental Organization, which aims at providing legal education and awareness to all parts of the country beyond any social and economic barriers.
Jurisperitus is indexed with Scientific Indexing Service, Scientific Journal Impact Fact, IJIFactor, RsearchBib and International Institute of Organized Research. It has A++ Impact Factor Rating.
You can take a look at the previous issues, here.
Call for Papers
Jurisperitus is calling for unique and unpublished research papers, Short Notes, Book Reviews & Case Comments for its Volume 3, Issue 1.
How to Submit?
To submit, click here or email your manuscript at email@example.com.
- The manuscript should be in MS Word format.
- The title of the manuscript should be appropriate.
- The manuscript shall be original and unpublished.
- The submission should not be plagiarized, and free from grammatical, spelling and other errors.
- Full names of all the author(s) must be given.
- Any uniform method for citation may be followed.
- The body of the manuscript shall be in Times New Roman, font size 12, 1.5 line spacing. Footnotes should be in Times New Roman, size 10 single line spacing.
- Normal/Default Margins shall be used.
- New Roman, size 10 single line spacing
- Page borders shall not be used.
Last Date of Submission of Full Manuscript: 5th November 2020
Selected papers will be provided with the following:
- Soft copy of their certificate of publication within a week of acceptance of their paper and completing all the formalities
- Soft copy of the journal available on the website, here.
- One best paper selected will be awarded a cash prize of Rs. 10,000/-
- The publication will be released on 15th November 2020 and authors will be able to download it from the website.
- Articles: 3000-5000 words including footnotes
- Short Notes: 2000-3000 words including footnotes
- Book Reviews: 1000-2000 words including footnotes
- Case Commentaries: 1000-3000 words including footnotes
The fee is to be paid after acceptance of Manuscript.
- Rs. 600/- for Single Authored manuscript
- Rs. 900/- for Co-authored manuscript
- Rs. 1200/- for Triple Authored manuscript
Mode of Payment
UPI (Bhim/Tez/Phonepe): 9013078358@upi
- Account Holder’s Name: MR SIDDHARTH DHAWAN
- Account Number: 104210100028711
- IFSC Code: ANDB0001042
- Bank & Branch: Andhra Bank, Rajadani Enclave Branch
Mr. Siddharth Dhawan
Email ID: editor[at]jurisperitus.co.in
Note: This is a sponsored post.
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.