Jurisperitus: The Law Journal (ISSN 2581-6349) is a non-annual peer-reviewed journal initiated with an aim to provide a platform to the masses of our country and reiterate the importance and multi-disciplinary approach of law.
This journal is an initiative by Legal Education and Awareness Foundation, a registered Non-Governmental Organization, which aims at providing legal education and awareness to all parts of the country beyond any social and economic barriers.
About the Essay Writing Competition
In an effort of improving the creation and dissemination of research evidence, Jurisperitus is organising 1st National Article Writing Competition to advocate the views of intellects on varied aspects of day-to-day life. While pursuing our goals, we commit to partnering with the most public so as to ensure their best interests are served.
Theme: Any appropriate theme related to socio-legal aspect is acceptable.
Step 1: Pay the Registration Fees
- Single Author: Rs. 100/-
- Co Author (Max 2): Rs. 150/-
Mode of Payment
- Account Holder’s Name: SIDDHARTH DHAWAN
- Account Number: 919013078358
- IFSC Code: PYTM0123456
- Bank: PAYTM PAYMENTS BANK
Step 2: Fill the Registration Form here.
The last date of registration: 10th August 2020
Date of announcement of winner: 15th August 2020 on the official website of Jurisperitus
Dispatch of the certificate at given Email-ID: 20th August 2020
- 1st Position: Rs. 2500 Cash Prize + Certificate of Merit (Soft Copy)
- 2nd Position: Rs. 1500 Cash Prize + Certificate of Merit (Soft Copy)
- 3rd Position: Rs. 1000 Cash Prize + Certificate of Merit (Soft Copy)
- Top 50 Entries will get an opportunity to get publish their manuscripts in next edition of Jurisperitus: The Law Journal (ISSN 2581-6349) at a discounted price.
- Participation Certificate to Authors (Soft Copy)
- Word Limit: 1500 words. (No Abstract Needed)
- The manuscript should be in MS Word format.
- The title of the manuscript should be appropriate.
- The manuscript shall be original and unpublished.
- The submission should not be plagiarized, and free from grammatical, spelling and other errors.
- Full names of all the author(s) must be given.
- Any uniform method for citation may be followed.
- The body of the manuscript shall be in Times New Roman, font size 12, 1.5 line spacing. Footnotes should be in Times
- New Roman, size 10 single line spacing
- Normal/Default Margins shall be used.
- Page borders shall not be used.
Note: This is a sponsored post.
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.