About Juris Club Law Journal
Juris Club Law Journal (JCLJ) is an open access & double-blind, peer-reviewed, refereed quarterly published research journal dedicated to express views on topical current issues, thereby generating a cross current of ideas on emerging matters.
JCLJ is providing a platform for researchers, academicians, professionals, practitioners, and students to impart and share knowledge in the form of their writings. JCLJ invites research Articles, Book Reviews, and Case Commentaries from the fraternity of Law, Political Science, and Public Administration for its forthcoming issues.
The articles published are also available for open access at the ‘Journal’ section of JCLJ’s website, here.
Any topic related to Law.
- Research Article
- Case Comments
- Book Reviews
Author(s) need to submit the manuscript along with an Abstract (abstract shall not be more than 350 words) and keywords, related to the subject of Law, Political Science, Public Administration or any other interdisciplinary research work with the current scenario.
- Co-authorship is allowed for any number of Authors for a single submission.
- Separate certificates will be provided to each author.
There shall be no publication/contribution fees in any stage of Publication.
- Manuscript Submission: 20th October 2020
- Review Results (Acceptance/Rejection) Communication: Within 10 Days after the last date of Manuscript Submission.
- Manuscript Publication: 30th October 2020
- Disposal of E-Certificate to registered E-Mail of Author: Within 2 weeks after publication.