Advocate-on-record at the Supreme Court of India, Senior Standing Counsel, Income Tax Department, and Addl. Standing Counsel, Delhi Government at the High Court of Delhi is hiring 2 Junior Associates (0-2 years experience) and 2 Senior Associates (2-4years experience) for his chamber practice in New Delhi.
Interviews on 18th August 2018 (Saturday).
Nature of duties of Associates inter alia include:
- Legal research and preparing briefing / case notes
- Drafting Appeals and Writ Petitions before the High Court of Delhi and SLPs and other pleadings before the Supreme Court
- Supervising filing of cases by clerks before the Supreme Court and High Court
- Assistance in hearing before Courts and Tribunals
- Any administrative work relating to cases etc.
- Preference will be given to candidates with interest and background in Income Tax Law & Practice, Service Law, Administrative law and Constitutional law.
Remuneration: Basic Salary of Rs. 25,000/- plus discretionary bonus based on performance.
Experience: 1-2 years.
Applicants may send their CVs to [email protected]