Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) invites applications for 156 posts of Junior Legal Officer.
- Must be Law Graduate from a University established by Law in India or its equivalent with three years course of Proficiency (Professional) degree.
- Working knowledge of Hindi written in Devnagri Script and knowledge of Rajasthani Culture.
More than 21 years and less than 40 years as on Jan 1, 2020. Relaxation in age limit applies to ST/ST/PwD and EWS as per government rules.
Through a written exam followed by interview and personality test.
The exam consists of 4 papers:
- Constitution of India with special emphasis on Fundamental Rights, Directive Principles and enforcement of rights through writs, Functioning of High Court and Supreme Court and attorney General: 50 Marks
- Civil Procedure Code and Criminal, Procedure Code. Provisions required to be referred generally in Government Office will be given importance: 50 Marks
- Evidence Act, Limitation Act, Interpretation of Statutes, drafting and conveyancing: 50 Marks
- Part-A General Hindi: 25 Marks
- Part-B General English: 25 Marks
(i) Each Paper shall be of 3 hours duration.
(ii) Pass marks shall be 40% in each paper.
(iii) All papers except language paper unless specifically required shall be answered either in Hindi or in English, but no candidate shall be permitted to answer anyone paper partly in Hindi and partly in English unless specifically allowed to do so.
(iv) The standard of the language paper will be that of senior secondary level.
How to apply
Click here for the application portal.
The portal will be open from 26/09/2019 to 25/10/2019 12:00 midnight.
For any clarification, call 0145 – 2635212 or 2635200
For the official notification, click here.