About the organisation and job
Advocate Prasenjit Keswani practices in Supreme Court, Delhi High Court, NGT and NCRDC. The Law Chamber of Advocate Prasenjit Keswani has a vacancy for one Junior Lawyer.
Location: Chamber no. 12, Old Lawyers Chamber, RK Garg block, Supreme Court of India, Delhi, India.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Drafting pleadings, applications and replies for ongoing and fresh matters, including, preparation of SLPs, Plaint, written statements, interlocutory applications, replies, etc.
- Conducting legal research to develop arguments to be presented before the Courts.
- Case law analysis for opinion writing and guiding the direction of the proceedings.
- Conducting legal research.
- Preferably enrolled with Bar Council and completed AIBE.
- 0-2 year PQE
- Strong Communication Skills.
- Strong command over the language.
- A complete sense of ownership.
- Should be willing to travel within the city and maintain flexible hours attending to and managing the day to day issues before the Courts.
Please also note that the candidate will be required to work full-time at our Noida office and Supreme Court chamber.
Number of vacancies
Industry standard/Competitive (Kindly indicate your expectation in your cover letter.)