Kumar Legal Research LLP is looking to hire a full-time Junior Associate & Intern.
The associate will be required to appear in courts, draft legal petitions, research work, arbitration etc.
Salary is discussed at the time of interview and entirely depends upon the capability. Usually, the firm offers a person with 0-2 years experience around Rs.15000 – 25,000 depending upon his or her ability to perform during the first three months of probation. The salary is negotiable and increases even within six months if the candidate performs suitably well.
We represent our clients before Government Taxation Authorities, Appellate Authorities, High Courts, the Supreme Court of India and other Tribunals. We also represent our clients before the Director General of Foreign Trade, Department of Revenue, Central Board of Excise and Customs and other appropriate authorities..
The office is based in Bhayander (East), Thane Mumbai and has associated offices in other parts of India.
The candidate would be required to work in any or all the field of law specified above at the same time, depending on the urgency of the matter.
Qualification for Applicant
- Graduate with an LL.B. degree
- Should be well versed with Civil, Banking and Company laws.
- Should have legal drafting capabilities.
- Good command over English & Hindi (both verbal & written) is required.
- Ability to carry out legal research.
- Experience with court appearances (for fresher’s, court appearance experience during internship).
- Should be willing to work hard.
As per qualification and subject to interview.
Interested candidates must send:
- Resume / CV
- Short Cover Letter mentioning why they should be hired and how they meet the prescribed qualifications, provide some data on previous matters dealt, if any