About Chambers of Advocate Ankit Khurana
Chambers of Advocate Ankit khurana, is a full-service law chamber based in Gurugram with extensive research oriented and strategy driven approach.
The office primarily focuses on civil, commercial and criminal litigation.
Number of Vacancies
1 (one): Junior Advocate
- The candidate must hold a degree of Bachelors of Law with PQE of 1+ years. Freshers can also apply.
- The applicant must be dynamic and self-motivated with effective analytical skills.
The Junior Advocate at the office will be responsible for:
- Legal research and preparing briefing and case notes.
- Drafting complaints, suits and write petitions before the Hon’ble High Counrt of Delhi and various other petitions before different district courts of Gurugram and Delhi.
- Appearing before tribunals and commissions at New Delhi.
- Supervising filing of cases by clerks before the courts.
- Assistance in hearing before courts and tribunals at Gurugram and Delhi both.
- Any administration work relating to cases, etc.
- Preference will be given to candidates with interest and background in litigation having a decent command in drafting.
As per industry standards.
How To Apply?
Interested candidates must e-mail their CVs to adv.khurana[at]ymail.com
Mr. Ankit Khurana, Advocate
Mobile Number: +91 9968068994