JudicateMe Journal is inviting papers to be published for their Volume I, Issue 4. The submission should be on any theme related to Law.
JudicateMe is open access, peer-reviewed journal on Law, Science and Management. It
aims to seek and share comprehensive information including research projects, case analysis, blogs on various legal issues, scientific developments and management related areas.
The objective of JudicateMe is to provide a common platform for students, scholars,
academicians and practitioners to share their knowledge and strengthen their subject domain by learning about latest developments happening globally in their field of interest.
JudicateMe’s Vision is manifold. Besides serving as a cardinal academic forum for publishing research the journal is designed to be an effective tool and support for the legal, scientific, and management fraternity by giving them authentic research works for reference.
Paper Submission Guidelines
JudicateMe Journal focuses on in-depth research and original content of the Author so as to encourage creativity and extensive study of the topic, that’s why they do not believe in the concept of “First Come, First Serve”.
The submission should revolve around contemporary issues of law.
- The submission should be on any theme related to Law.
- The Manuscript should be in Word Format along with an appropriate Title.
- The quality-based selected papers will be published in the form of International Standards Serial Number, ISSN 2582-7324.
- The content of the Papers should be original and unpublished.
- Only full manuscripts submitted on or before the deadline shall be considered for Publication.
- Authors are requested to adhere the following word limit:
- Long Articles: 4000 to 6000 words (excluding footnotes).
- Short Articles: 2000 to 3000 words (excluding footnotes).
- Case Analysis: 500 to 2000 words (excluding footnotes).
- Book Review: 1000 to 2000 words (excluding footnotes).
- Memorials: Arguments Advance should not exceed 25 pages.
- The Articles must be in Times New Roman, Font Size for headings 14 and for side headings & content 12, line spacing 1.5, on an A4 sheet with 1’ margin on all sides.
- A uniform style of citation must be strictly adhered to while submitting the paper (prefer 20th edition Blue Book).
Submission Deadline: 15th April 2021.
All manuscripts submitted shall accompany:
- A cover letter with the Name(s) of the Author(s), Institution/Affiliation, the Title of the Manuscript and Contact information which should include Email Address and Mobile Number.
- An undertaking as to the work submitted is genuine and the author is the original owner of the work, and the same is not published anywhere before. (Separate Word File Mandatory).
Email to this ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
- First Prize (Best Research Paper): Cash prize + 1 Free Publication + Certificate of Merit + Certificate of Publication + Interview opportunity for Member of Editorial Board + Internship Opportunity with Senior Editor.
- Second Prize: Cash prize + Certificate of Merit + Certificate of Publication+ Internship Opportunity with Senior Editor.
- Third Prize: Cash prize + Certificate of Merit + Certificate of Publication + Internship Opportunity with Senior Editor.
- Top 10 Entries will receive the consolation Prize (Certificate of Merit and Certificate of Publication).
Single authored article is INR 700/-
Co-authored article in INR 1200/-
Failure to payment of publication fees leads to disqualification/removal of paper from both publication and competitions. Any Registration fee paid to be the Author(s) will be acknowledged by Email.
How to Submit?
All submissions must be sent to email@example.com and must be attached with a covering letter mentioning the name of the authors, Title of the manuscript, Occupation, Email address and phone number.
The last date of submission is 15th April 2021.
Confirmation and acknowledgement of receiving paper will be sent within 48 hours and Confirmation regarding selection of paper will be given within the span of 7 days.
Note: Only when the paper is selected by the Editorial Team of JudicateMe Journal, the student will be asked to pay the required amount.
The publication will be available here: www.judicateme.com
Saumya Tripathi (Founder and Editor): 9044382618
G Brahmakrit Rao (Co-Founder and CTO): 9810709121
Note: This is a sponsored post.