Judgment Analysis Competition, so organized by The Saviours received participation from reputed Law College of India, namely NLUJAA, Amity Law School, Symbiosis Law School Hyderabad, I.L.S Law College – Pune, D.E.S. S.N.L.F.C. – Pune, M.P. Law College (Aurangabad).
Consequently, the following were declared as the Final Winners of the Competition:
- Geethika Satti [I.L.S. Law College, Pune]
- Siddhi Mehta-Shriya Haridas [D.E.S. S.N.F.L.C., Pune]
- Rucha Kulkarni [M.P. Law College, Aurangabad]
About the organisation
The Saviours (Pune-Aurangabad) is a Blood Donation NGO and an active branch of The Saviours (India).
In a short survey conducted by The Saviours for informing people about landmark judgment pronounced by The Honorable Supreme Court of India and seeking their opinions upon the same, we concluded that exactly 50% of the responses frowned upon this verdict and further asserted upon making it Gender Neutral first, rather than scrapping it down completely.
In the wake of the aforesaid, we, The Saviours are set to organize The Adultery Judgment Analysis Competition (Joseph Shine V. Union of India) to get a better insight into the opinions of the learned masses with regards, thereby helping realize the righteous opinion of the masses at large, upon this revered Judgment.
About the event
The said Competition shall be organized in 2 Rounds – namely the Written and Oral Round.
1. Written Round:
The preliminary stage of this Competition, Participants would be required to draft an Article between 2000-3000 Words, stating their interpretation and stance on the Adultery Judgment – highly opinionated and well-researched paper shall be appreciated and be shortlisted to the Finals, i.e. the Oral Round.
2. Oral Round:
In the Finals, we would invite researchers to Pune at the given Address for presenting their Research Paper which shall be adjudged by our renowned Jury who shall, at the end of the event, declare the Winners.
Rules for the Written Round:
Compliance to the following is mandatory:
- All Papers must be written in English and must be drafted in MS-WORD.
- Word Limit: 2000-3000 Words (Inclusive of Footnotes – endnotes shall not be appreciated)
- Font: Times New Roman (Both Paper and Footnotes)
- Size: Heading (20), Sub Heading (14), Content (12), Footnotes (10)
- Adherence to ILI Mode of Citation is mandatory. Kindly check this link for the same.
- All the Articles shall be mailed to thesaviourspunechapter[at]gmail.com latest by 03.06.2019
Marking for Written Round:
The Following shall be the basis of marking the Papers so researched by the Participants:
- Understanding the Facts of the Case, its interpretation and Conclusion.
- Compliance to Mode of Citation prescribed, Presentation and Creativity.
- Compliance to the Word Limit and Font Size.
- Citation method so prescribed above.
- Only those below the Age of 30 can participate in the said Competition.
- 1 Article Per Author/1 Unit.
- Co-Authorship shall be restricted up to 2 Authors. In such a case, each Participant is required to register individually.
- Last Date of Registration is 03.07.2019.
To register, click here.
Payment of Registration Fees
The Payment of Registration Fees of Rs. 100 shall be made to Manasi Joglekar latest by 03.07.2019 on the following number: +91-9619867854.
The last date for submitting the Final Article is 05.07.2019.
The Link for Payment is here.
How to submit?
All the Articles shall be mailed to thesaviourspunechapter[at]gmail.com latest by 03.06.2019
- First 3 Winners shall be awarded Medals (Gold, Silver and Bronze) and Certificate of Merit.
- Certificate of Presentation for the Finalists who shall present their Papers on the date of Event.
- Other Participants shall receive a Certificate of Participation
- Last Date of Registration and Payment of Registration Fees: 03.07.2019
- Last Date of Submission of Written Rounds: 05.07.2019
- Date of release of Participants participating in the Finals Round: 08.07.2019
- Date of Finals: 14.07.2019 (Sunday- 03:00PM-06:00PM)
All the details regarding the Oral Rounds shall be disclosed the Finalists, after 08.07.2019 – please note that the Final Oral Rounds shall take Place in Pune itself.
Sanjana Kulkarni: +91- 8380091429
Tejas Tare: +91-8552912599
Shrirang Ashtaputre: +91- 9673426321