JSW Foundation is offering the JSW UDAAN Renewal Scholarship for Diploma/Certificate Courses for the financial year 2021-2022.
About the Scholarship
JSW UDAAN is a flagship scholarship programme of the JSW Foundation. This scholarship program is designed for helping students residing near the various JSW plant locations who cannot afford quality education due to the high fees structure. UDAAN scholarships would encourage them to counter their financial constraints and pursue academic excellence and career opportunities.
This scholarship would not be applicable to JSW employees and their children.
About JSW Foundation
JSW Foundation, the social development arm of the JSW Group, works towards empowering communities with the core goal to nurture their aspirations as well as capabilities. Established in 1989, the Foundation has been built on the idea that every life is important and must be given a fair opportunity. Over the years, it has invested in innovative ideas and initiatives that have been able to shape the future of several men, women and children, and has allowed them to hope for a better tomorrow.
- Qualification criteria: Minimum 50% in Class 10
- Course Details:
- Course Level: Diploma
- Course Name: Any
- Gender: All Gender
- The scheme is available to the only student whose family income is less than 8,00,000.00
- Students securing marks in the range of 65-74% would be eligible for 50 per cent of the scholarship amount under the renewal category.
- Students securing marks in the range of 75-84% would be eligible for 75 per cent of the scholarship amount under the renewal category.
- Students securing 85% and would be eligible for 100 per cent of the scholarship amount under the renewal category
How to Apply?
Click on the link given at the end of this post to start applying for the scholarship.
Register and then start the application process.
- Applicant Photo
- Proof of Identity
- Proof of Address
- Proof of Income
- Student Bank passbook/Kiosk
- 10th Marksheet
- Current year fees receipts fees structure
- Admission Letter / Bonafide certificate from institute
- Latest College Marksheets (Except first year students)
All documents uploaded shall be clear and must be in a .jpeg, .png file only.
For scheme related queries: firstname.lastname@example.org
For grievance related queries: email@example.com
For more information, click here.