About Journal of Legal Methodology, Policy and Governance
The Journal of Legal Methodology, Policy and Governance is a quarterly, double-bind peer-reviewed journal which aims to provide the students, Researchers, Members of the academia and other eminent persons with an opportunity to explore the arena of legal research and writing, and seeks to instill in them, the ability to critique. The Journal aims to render top-quality publications on topics related to law.
About the Blog
JLMPG Blog is a blog run by the Journal of Legal Methodology, Policy, and Governance with the aim of providing the students and members of the legal arena with a platform to express their opinions.
- Articles dealing with the “Contemporary Law & Policy Issues” either explain normative trends or propose unique solutions to current problems are preferred.
- Articles must involve a clear identification of issues and must attempt to critique or resolve them in a logical manner.
Word limit of the article must be 500-1000 words typed in Font Size 12 in Times New Roman with 1.5 Line Spacing and justified. Furthermore, the margins should be 1” from all sides.
- The footnotes must uniformly conform to Harvard Bluebook 19th Edition and must be typed in Font Size 10 in Times New Roman with 1 Line Spacing. Endnotes or speaking notes are discouraged.
- In order to facilitate independent, innovative dialogue on law and their social implications, we invite students as well as professionals to contribute to the blog.
- All the submissions must be sent in MS Word document to submitjrnl[at]gmail.com.
- The Subject of the mail should be “Submission For Blog”.
- Authors must include their full name and institution/organization in the cover letter.
- The Editorial Board of the Journal of Legal Methodology, Policy, and Governance conducts a strict editorial review of submissions received and holds absolute discretion in determining whether to accept a submission or not.
- The submission must be original unpublished work and it should not be simultaneously considered at any other place.
- Upon submission, the manuscript shall be the property of the Journal of Legal Methodology, Policy, and Governance for any subsequent publication/reprint/derivative work.
- Journal of Legal Methodology, Policy, and Governance possess the right to reject entries that do not conform to the Guidelines for Submission.
- The author shall be presumed to have obtained the necessary permission from cited authors in case a cited work is unpublished.
- Journal of Legal Methodology, Policy, and Governance reserves the absolute rights to cancel, defer, or postpone indefinitely, the publication in the event of the accruing of any incident, natural or man-made.
- In case of any dispute, the decision of the Journal of Legal Methodology, Policy, and Governance shall be final and binding.
- The Editorial Board shall not be responsible for any material that is libelous or scandalous.
- The Editorial Board may review the accuracy of the citation but the responsibility rests with the author.
- No Certificate will be issued for the same.
Note: The Respective Blogs will appear on the official website of the Journal for which the link is provided below. Further, the Journal will NOT charge any fee for the said publication.
For any queries, please contact us at submitjrnl[at]gmail.com with the subject line “Query”.
Here are a few other posts that you might be interested in:
- Call for Papers: University School of Law and Legal Studies, GGSIPU, Submit by Aug 10
- CfP: Lex Humanitariae: Journal for a Change [ISSN: 2582-5216, Indexed, Vol I Issue III]: Prize Worth Rs. 3K, Submit by July 31
- CfP: International Journal of Law and Jurisprudence [Vol 1, Issue 2]: Registrar Newspapers for India Verified: Submit by Aug 4
- Call for Papers: Law Audience Journal [e-ISSN: 2581-6705, Vol 2, Issue 3]: Submit by August 6
- Call for Papers: Juristische Book with ISBN by CB Educational Services: Submit by August 10
- Call for Papers: Corpus Juris [ISSN Number 2582-2918, Volume 2, Issue 3]: Submit by July 30
- CfP: Lex Research Hub Journal on Law & Multidisciplinary Issues [ISSN 2582 – 211X, Vol 1, Issue 4]: Submit by July 31
- Call for Papers: FastForward Justice’s Law Journal [Vol 2, Issue 6]: Submit by July 30
- White Black Legal Journal of Law [Vol 2 Issue 3, Indexed, PIF 6.435]: Fee Rs. 800, Prize Worth Rs. 6K, Submit by Aug 2
🔔 Never miss an opportunity again. Get the emails you want in your inbox.
Disclaimer: WEF April, 2021, Lawctopus will not publish any 'Call for Papers/Blogs' by journals that charge money at the time of submission. If you find any journal doing so, please intimate us at tanuj.kalia[at]lawctopus.com
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.