The School of Indian Legal Thought, Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam invite you to contribute to JOURNAL OF INDIAN LEGAL THOUGHT 13TH VOLUME 2019 (ISSN 2249-9989).
Published from 2003 onwards, the double blind peer-reviewed Journal of Indian Legal Thought includes Original Research Articles, Case Comments, Short Comments and Book Review.
Please refer to the Instructions below for submission
- Long Articles between 8000-12000 (including footnotes)
- Short Articles between 4000-8000 (including footnotes)
- Case notes and legislative comments between 1500-3000(including footnotes)
Submission and Formatting guidelines
- All submissions must be in the Microsoft word Format in Times New Roman with font size 12 and line spacing of 1.5
- Citations must conform to the Bluebook (20th edn.) style of citation
- Footnotes must be in Times New Roman, font size 10 with single line spacing
- All submissions must be original and unpublished work of the author and should not have been submitted, accepted or published elsewhere.
- Submit an electronic copy of your manuscript along with a covering letter mentioning the name of the author, occupation, title of the manuscript, mobile phone no and contact address.
- Articles found plagiarized will be summarily rejected
- Co-authorship is allowed(maximum of 2 authors)
- Articles will go through a double-blind peer review and acceptance will be subject to the report of the peer review team.
- All submissions for the current issue must reach on or before February 28th, 2019. Submissions are to be mailed to the following email address- firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will be happy to provide you with any assistance during the submission and publication process and do not hesitate to contact us at our Editorial Office email@example.com., 7012113218(M)., 04812312868(O)
This post was first published on:
18 Dec 2018
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.