The School of Indian Legal Thought, Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam invite you to contribute to JOURNAL OF INDIAN LEGAL THOUGHT 13TH VOLUME 2019 (ISSN 2249-9989).
Published from 2003 onwards, the double blind peer-reviewed Journal of Indian Legal Thought includes Original Research Articles, Case Comments, Short Comments and Book Review.
Please refer to the Instructions below for submission
- Long Articles between 8000-12000 (including footnotes)
- Short Articles between 4000-8000 (including footnotes)
- Case notes and legislative comments between 1500-3000(including footnotes)
Submission and Formatting guidelines
- All submissions must be in the Microsoft word Format in Times New Roman with font size 12 and line spacing of 1.5
- Citations must conform to the Bluebook (20th edn.) style of citation
- Footnotes must be in Times New Roman, font size 10 with single line spacing
- All submissions must be original and unpublished work of the author and should not have been submitted, accepted or published elsewhere.
- Submit an electronic copy of your manuscript along with a covering letter mentioning the name of the author, occupation, title of the manuscript, mobile phone no and contact address.
- Articles found plagiarized will be summarily rejected
- Co-authorship is allowed(maximum of 2 authors)
- Articles will go through a double-blind peer review and acceptance will be subject to the report of the peer review team.
- All submissions for the current issue must reach on or before February 28th, 2019. Submissions are to be mailed to the following email address- [email protected].
We will be happy to provide you with any assistance during the submission and publication process and do not hesitate to contact us at our Editorial Office [email protected]., 7012113218(M)., 04812312868(O)