Symbiosis Law School, Hyderabad is a constituent of Symbiosis International (Deemed) University, Pune. Sheltered under the canopy of Symbiosis Law School- Hyderabad, is a team of motivated law students who wish to showcase corporate governance as one of the most important elements of corporate administration, collectively known as CFACT.
The abbreviated name stands for Centre for Finance, Accountability, Corporate Governance and Transparency. Believing in the same principles the members of the cell aim to demystify the concept of corporate governance and other allied features like transparency and accountability. CFACT stands by its ideals and the Journal of Corporate Governance and Transparency is one such attempt.
About the journal
The Journal of Corporate Governance and Transparency is a peer-reviewed journal from the house of the CFACT centring the concept of corporate governance, interlinking it with transparency. The first edition of this journal is first of its kind as the blend of transparency with corporate governance is not one that is frequently seen in the academic sphere.
Transparency, being as integral as any other element required for the healthy governance of a company, this journal aims to highlight the same. This edition is expected to house all innovative ideas that today’s students and academicians have pertaining to this genre. Having an expert team of editors, CFACT assures every author that the journal will host the best possible perspectives of corporate governance. The journal invites contributions on the following non-exhaustive list of sub-themes, but all pertaining to corporate governance and transparency.
Authors are expected to make their submissions on any of the following sub-themes.
- RTI, a gizmo to guard transparency and accountability
- White collar crimes and corporate affairs
- Interface of IPR and Corporate Due Diligence
- Legal Dimensions with reference to Corporate Governance in India
- The role of good governance in Corporate Governance in India
- Globalization and increasing corporate and commercial trends
- Role of Corporate and Commercial know how in the franchise model of business
- Implications of the Privacy Bill on the Banking Sector
- The exploration of financial performance in accounting the relationship between the corporate houses
- Role of Corporate Governance and Global Recession
||Times New Roman
10 (Foot Notes)
||2.54cm on all sides
||20th Edition, Harvard Bluebook Citation Style
Abstract: 250-300 (including keywords)
Articles: 5000-8000 words (including footnotes)
Case Comments & Notes: 3000-5000 words (including footnotes)
Journal is open for all students, pursuing 3 year or 5 year LL.B. course, LL.M. students, or academicians.
- In case of articles, co-authorship upto two co-authors is permitted. In case of Comments and Notes, co-authorship is not permitted.
- Plagiarised content will not be accepted and will be dealt strictly. In the event that the abstract is selected and the final submission is found plagiarised, the participation shall stand void.
- Any deviation from the prescribed formatting details shall result in disqualification.
- All submissions shall be made in (.pdf) or (.docx) format.
- Final submission shall include both, the abstract and the final paper.
- Late submissions will not be entertained.
- In case of queries, the mail ID of CFACT or the social media handles may be used. Only in case of urgent queries, the contact number of the Editor in Chief shall be used.
Last date for submission of abstract: 27th January, 2019
Communication of acceptance to the authors of selected abstracts: 3rd February, 2019
Last date for final submission: 25th February, 2019
For any query, mail us to [email protected].
You may message us on our social media handles as mentioned in the brochure.
Only in the case of urgent queries, you may contact:
Ms. Leepakshi Rajpal, Editor in Chief, Editorial Board of CFACT. Contact No.: 9999632685
For further details, view the brochure given here.