About The Journal
Journal of Banking and Insurance Law invites submission of unpublished original research articles, review articles or case law and project report for its Volume 1, Issue 2.
Banking and Insurance Law.
Papers may be submitted in the following categories:
Research articles (Contains abstract up to 250 word and articles should be 3000-5000 words).
Review articles (References- 100 words, abstract- 300 words, articles- 6000 words).
Popular articles (References- 100 words, abstract- 300 words, articles- 6000 words).
Short communications (1000 words).
Entry should be in either ‘.doc’ or ‘.docx’ format.A mail confirming the receipt of the entry and subsequently notifying selected works of author (s) will be sent.
Processing /Registration fee: Free of Cost
Authors should mention the name, email id., name of the institution, address of the institution along with the manuscripts
Important dates of Submission: 20th January 2019.
- The work submitted shall be original and unpublished.
- Plagiarism of any kind is prohibited.
- A reference list should be provided at the end of the manuscript. All the references mentioned in the text should be cited in the “Author–Number” system (Vancouver style). There should be at least 10 references in the article.
- The body of the paper shall be
- Font: Times New Roman
- Font Size: 12
- Line Spacing: 1.5
- Language: British English
For any other information please visit our website by clicking here.