About the Journal of Army Law College Pune (JALCP)
Journal of Army Law College (JALCP) is an annual peer-reviewed publication of Army Law College Pune. The contributions in the form of Articles and Comments (on Court Judgment/Legislation) are invited from academicians,
lawyers, judges and doctoral law students (Ph. D students) for its Second Issue to be published in February 2022.
Army Law College Pune has applied for ISSN number for the Journal. Once ISSN number is obtained, College will also complete the procedure for inclusion in the UGC CARE LIST.
How to Submit?
All submissions are required to be sent at email@example.com.
A signed copy of the “Covering Letter” and “Copyright & Plagiarism Declaration” shall be scanned and emailed along with the contribution. Covering Letter shall mention the name/s of the author/s, designation/status, institutional affiliation if any, postal address, email ID and mobile number.
The hard copies of the manuscript of the contribution, “Covering Letter” and “Copyright & Plagiarism Declaration” shall be sent by Speed Post to the following address “Army Law College Pune, At post – Kanhe, Saibaba Seva Dham, Old Mumbai-Pune Highway, Taluka – Vadgaon, Pune – 412106”.
The last date for submission of contributions in the form of Articles/Comments shall be 30th November 2021.
They will inform the author/s about the decision of the Editorial Board, made after the peer review, within 30 days from the date of submission of the contribution by them through email.
- For us at ALC academic honesty and integrity is of utmost priority.
- The contributions for the Journal are expected to be original & devoid of any kind of plagiarism.
- The author is required to sign on each & every page of the manuscript.
- Papers, submitted for publication/already published, in any other journal/s shall not be sent as contributions for our Journal.
- The copyright of any contribution made for the publication of ‘JALCP” shall solely remain with Army Law College, Pune.
- The word limits are exclusive of footnotes.
- The word limit for Articles shall be from 6000 to 10000 words.
- The word limit for Comments shall be from 5000 to 6000 words.
- An abstract not exceeding 200 words shall also be sent.
- The contributions shall be sent in “Microsoft Word Format” (.doc/ .docx format).
- The manuscript shall be typed in “Time New Roman” with a font size of 12 and line spacing of 1.5. The manuscript shall only contain footnotes as a method of citation.
- Citations must conform to OSCOLA citation rules (Oxford University Standard for the Citation of Legal Authorities, Fourth Edition, here: https://lawc.to/N5mBO)
For any further queries, you may contact Faculty Editor, JALCP, Dr. Pratapsinh Salunke, Assistant Professor, ALC Pune at 9960887411.
Disclaimer: WEF April, 2021, Lawctopus will not publish any 'Call for Papers/Blogs' by journals that charge money at the time of submission. If you find any journal doing so, please intimate us at tanuj.kalia[at]lawctopus.com