About Journal of Legal Methodology, Policy and Governance
The Journal of Legal Methodology, Policy and Governance is a quarterly, double bind peer-reviewed Journal which aims to provide the students, Researchers, Members of the academia and other eminent persons with an opportunity to explore the arena of legal research and writing, and seeks to instil in them, the ability to critique. The Journal aims to render top quality publications on topics related to law.
About the Blog
JLMPG BLOG is a blog run by Journal of Legal Methodology, Policy and Governance with an aim of providing the students and member of the legal arena with a platform to express their opinions.
- Articles dealing with the “Contemporary Law & Policy Issues” either explain normative trends or propose unique solutions to current problems are preferred.
- Articles must involve a clear identification of issues and must attempt to critique or resolve them in a logical manner.
- Word limit of the article must be 500-1000 words typed in Font Size 12 in Times New Roman with 1.5 Line Spacing and justified. Furthermore, the margins should be 1” from all sides.
- The footnotes must uniformly conform to Harvard Bluebook 19th Edition and must be typed in Font Size 10 in Times New Roman with 1 Line Spacing. Endnotes or speaking notes are discouraged.
- In order to facilitate independent, innovative dialogue on law and their social implications, we invite students as well as professionals to contribute in the blog.
- All the submissions must be sent in MS Word document to [email protected]
- The Subject of the mail should be “Submission For Blog”.
- Authors must include their full name and institution/organization in the cover letter.
- The Editorial Board of the Journal of Legal Methodology, Policy and Governance conducts a strict editorial review of submissions received and holds absolute discretion in determining whether to accept a submission or not.
- The submission must be an original unpublished work and it should not be simultaneously considered at any other place.
- Upon submission, the manuscript shall be the property of the Journal of Legal Methodology, Policy and Governance for any subsequent publication/reprint/derivative work.
- Journal of Legal Methodology, Policy and Governance possesses the right to reject entries which do not conform to the Guidelines for Submission.
- The author shall be presumed to have obtained necessary permission from cited authors in case a cited work is unpublished
- Journal of Legal Methodology, Policy, and Governance reserves the absolute rights to cancel, defer, or postpone indefinitely, the publication in the event of the accruing of any incident, natural or man-made.
- In case of any dispute, the decision of the Journal of Legal Methodology, Policy and Governance shall be final and binding.
- The Editorial Board shall not be responsible for any material that is libellous or scandalous.
- The Editorial Board may review the accuracy of the citation but the responsibility rests with the author.
Note: The Respective Blogs will appear on the official website of the Journal for which the link is provided below. Further, Journal will NOT charge any fee for the said publication.
For any queries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Query”
Click here for official website.