The Journal for Indian Researchers (ISSN: 2581-3595) in collaboration with various organisations, such as, Legal Desire (Sponsor), Actus Legal (Sponsor), Trayambak Overseas Pvt Ltd (Sponsor) & Live Law (Media Partner), organizing 1st National Online Judgement Writing Competition- 2018.
The Judgment Writing Competition looks at a comprehensive characteristic of how laws learnt about in school rooms or colleges are in fact put to effect and implemented in courtrooms where facts and situations play a vital role and law is applied in its true sense to these facts to set required legal precedents and pave way for judge-made law.
This competition pursues to capture the essence of Judges and decision-making from young Law Students ambitious to join the respected Judicial Services and also is a slight effort to impart the dynamic role that judgments play in a society, particularly when Judicial Activism is on a rise and is paving way in India.
- The participants must be currently pursuing their Bachelor’s Degree in law i.e. 3-Year LL.B. course or 5-Year LL.B. course from any recognized university/school or pursing LLM from any recognized University or person who is preparing for judiciary.
- In one team, not more than two participants are allowed or may also seek Single registration. A team comprising of two students from different colleges are not eligible to participate in the competition.
- Any Law College or Law University can send any number of entries. There is no restriction on the number of entries from any college or university.
- The competition shall be in English only.
- Write-ups shall have no plagiarism and should be an original work of the participants.
- The Registration Fee is 200 for an Individual/Single Registration & 400 for a Team
- Mode of Payment: Registration Fees should be paid via Paytm @ 8351033361 or deposit
the registration fees into a bank account through net banking. Bank account details are:
Name of the Account Holder: Varun Kumar, Account No: 918351033361, IFSC Code:
- The participants must submit the duly filled registration form via JotForm after making
Payment and attach the screenshot of Payment while filling up the registration form. The
link to registration form is here.
- A confirmation mail will be sent on approval of registration.
- All submissions should be mailed to email@example.com.
Last Date for Registration and Payment of Registration Fee is March 22, 2018.
- The Competition will consist of only single round. The top 3 students/teams & 1st & 2nd runner ups, will be awarded with cash prizes and certificates and other participants will get participation certificate.
- It shall be an online event.
- First Prize – Certificate of Excellence + Cash Prize of Rs.1000 + INR. 2000 Gift Voucher of Legal Desire Course + An Internship Opportunity (Trayambak Overseas Pvt Ltd, Noida, June to July).
- Second Prize – Certificate of Excellence + Cash Prize of Rs. 500 + INR. 2000 Gift Voucher of Legal Desire Course + An Internship Opportunity (Trayambak Overseas Pvt Ltd, Noida, June to July).
- Third Prize – Certificate of Excellence + Cash Prize of Rs. 500 + INR. 2000 Gift Voucher of Legal Desire Course + An Internship Opportunity (Trayambak Overseas Pvt Ltd, Noida, June to July).
- 1st Runner Up – Certificate of Appreciation + Cash Prize 500 + An Internship opportunity (Actus Legal, Subject to availability of time).
- 2nd Runner Up – Certificate of Appreciation + Cash Prize 500 + An Internship Opportunity (Actus Legal, Subject to availability of time).
Note: All the participants who submit the Judgments would get Participation Certificate & 10 percent discount to all the participants on Online Legal Courses being provided by Legal Desire. The Journal wouldn’t be liable for any prizes sponsored by the Sponsors. The Journal is liable to pay only cash prize being offered to 1st, 2nd & 3rd winners.
- Mr. Varun Kumar, Founder & Editor-In-Chief (The Journal for Indian Researchers).
Contact No: 8351033361
- Mr. Abhishek Puri, Co-Founder & Managing Editor (The Journal for Indian Researchers).
Contact No: 9625577005
- Mr. Amit, Co-Founder & Assistant Managing Editor (The Journal for Indian Researchers).
Contact No: 8262892004.
🔔 Never miss an opportunity again. Get the emails you want in your inbox.
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.