Personal Assistant/Legal Associate
Maradu, Kochi, Kerala
Candidates’ required post-qualification experience (PQE) level in years
Practice area specialisation required
Corporate, ADR, Middle East
Approximate salary / remuneration per annum
Rs. 1.8 – 2.4 lacs per annum
I am a lawyer working in the Middle-east. I am looking for a personal assistant to help me with my affairs in Kerala. Work would include personal matters as well as business issues.
Candidate has to be reliable and smart. Office will be located at Maradu, Ernakulam near Abad Nucleus mall.
What I want:
▪ Trust worthy and accountable.
▪ Law degree or good working knowledge of how corporate law works.
▪ 1 year experience in legal background would be preferred. Confident freshers will be considered.
▪ Absolutely brilliant English writing skills. Other language skills will be a plus.
▪ Ready to answer phone calls anytime. Work will involve international elements.
▪ Detail oriented. Being critical is appreciated and encouraged.
▪ Legal research skills.
Other valued points:
▪ Knowledge or experience in Middle east legal systems.
▪ Knowledge in Wills and ADR methods.
▪ Tech savvy.
▪ Prior knowledge of book keeping.
▪ Own vehicle and willingness to travel.
▪ Local real estate experience
▪ Creative genes appreciated. Web development, designing, marketing, anything like that? I would like to know about it.
Email: [email protected]