CLPR (Centre for Law & Policy Research) is looking to engage the services of a Research Associate/Associate Editor for its Constitutional and Civic Citizenship Project.
Centre for Law and Policy Research, Bangalore (CLPR) is a not-for-profit dedicated to making the Constitution work for everyone through law and policy research, social and governance interventions and strategic impact litigation.
About the Opportunity
The Constitutional and Civic Citizenship Project at CLPR aims to create public awareness and enable active public engagement with India’s constitutional tradition. It encompasses a wide range of activities that include research, writing, teaching, development of digital resources and organising high quality public educational events.
CLPR is looking for an Associate Editor/ Research Associate to join the Constitutional and Civic Citizenship project.
The Associate Editor/ Research Associate will be engaged in the following tasks:
- Research, writing and producing a range of content for constitutionofindia.net (website) on themes that include constitutional law, constitutional history and political history.
- Develop content for and anchor Indian constitutional history and law workshops
- Assist with public outreach programmes.
- Other related tasks.
The salary would be according to qualifications and experience.
- Academic background in Law, History or Political Science. Master’s Degree in constitutional law/ political Science/ history (Preferred).
- Strong academic performance with excellent research and writing skills.
- 2 to 3 years of prior work experience in in the field of constitutional law/ political science/ history (Preferred).
How to Apply?
Write to firstname.lastname@example.org and mention ‘Application for Associate Editor/ Research Associate|Constitutionofindia.net 2021’ in the subject of your mail.
Attach the following with your application mail:
- Two Writing Samples (preferably one academic and one general)
Candidates selected for the first round of interview will receive a reply within two weeks of the application.
11:59 pm, 15th August 2021
The selected person would be expected to work out of our Bangalore office.
🔔 Never miss an opportunity again. Get the emails you want in your inbox.
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.