CLATapult was founded in 2012 by three Undergraduate Program students of NUJS and has since come to be a pioneering name amongst law aspirants across the country.
With the aim to help these ‘aspirants’ take a solid step towards their dream law school, CLATapult has had several students joining the top national law schools in the country. Ever since its inception, CLATapult has experienced remarkable positive growth in its enrolment figures, complemented by performance by its students.
Needless to say, we owe the success of CLATapult to our assiduous team and enterprising people who have contributed towards its establishment and growth. We would like to bring more such like-minded individuals on board with us and will be hiring ‘CLAT Program Manager’ for our Kolkata office.
If you like inclined towards making a career in the Education sector, coupled with the suitable entrepreneurial skills and would love to work at an intersection of education, technology and business management, this is for you.
- This is a managerial-cum-academic position entailing responsibilities under two categories- Business Development & Academic Delivery. You will be responsible for managing the CLAT program & supervising operations & processes relating to program delivery at all CLATapult Centres.
- Center management: Directing all operational aspects (including but not limited to teaching quality control, HR and PR management, infrastructure development and maintenance etc.)
- Managing a team of student-faculty members.
- Manage budget, maintaining detailed financial records and allocation of funds appropriately.
- Good English speaking skills.
- Comfortable with technology and has operating knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Ability to work unsupervised and mentor others.
- Entrepreneurial abilities. Ideate and implement new projects with small teams.
Up to INR 40,000 P.M. (To be negotiated and finalized post interview.)
Note: This is a full-time position.
How to apply?
Send an email to [email protected] with the following details:
- Your name
- Name of your college/Educational Qualification
- Phone number
- Curriculum Vitae
In the body of the email, write 150-200 words on why you want to apply for this job. Kindly attach your Curriculum Vitae along with the mail.
The subject of your email should be: CLATapult Program Manager Application.
The last date to apply is 28th September, 2019.
Click here for the official website.