SAI (Sports Authority of India) invites applications from eligible, qualified and motivated Indian Citizens for providing consultancy as Young Professionals (Legal) on a contract basis initially for a period of 02 Years for different stadia’s and Delhi HQ.
The Sports Authority of India (SAI) is the apex national sports body of India, established in 1982 by the Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports of Government of India for the development of sport in India.
Its head office is located at Jawaharlal Nehru Sports Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003. In an effort for strengthening the sports ecosystem and to bring more laurels in the Olympics, SAI has established 23 National Centres of Excellence (NCOEs).
SAI invites applications for providing consultancy as Young Professional on a contract basis initially for a period of 02 Years and extendable for 01 more year for different stadia’s and Delhi HQ.
- Young Professionals (Project & Admin): 28
- Young Professionals (Athlete Relation Manager): 21
- Young Professional (Legal): 05
Please Note: This post is only for the position of Young Professional (Legal).
To provide Consultation to:
- Handle all legal matters related to department/division.
- Drafting of Contracts, Agreements, Memorandum of Understanding (MOUs), and all such legal documents pertaining to SAI.
- Essential Qualification: Bachelors of Law (LLB) from a recognized university in India.
- Desired Qualification: Masters of Law (LLM) from a recognized university in India. OR Specialization in Sports Law
- Essential Experience Required: 01 Year (In a relevant field as mentioned in JD)
- Desired Experience Required: Experience in any Government/Semi-Government/Autonomous/ PSU in Legal cases.
Note: Experience will be counted only if the same is acquired after the completion of Essential Qualification.
(i) Weightage for marks Obtained in Essential Qualification (Total – 40 Marks) with further break-up as given below:
- Greater or equal to 75% – 40 Marks
- 60% – 75% – 30 Marks
- 45% – 60% – 20 Marks
- Less than 45% – 0 Marks
(ii) Weightage for work Experience (30 marks) with further break-up as:
- Greater than 02 Years- 30 Marks
- 1-2 Years- 20 Marks
(iii) Weightage for work Experience in Sports Sector (25 marks) with further break-up as:
- Greater than 02 Years- 25 Marks
- 1-2 Years- 20 Marks
(iv) Experience in any Government/ Semi Govt./Autonomous/ PSU in relevant field as mentioned in JD (Minimum 01 Year): 05 Marks
Note: If a candidate is working in Sports Sector and (or) in the government sector as specified in iv, he/she will be eligible for weightage in ii, iii & iv depending on the number of Years of Experience.
Rs. 40,000 – Rs. 60,000
How to Apply?
- The candidate has to apply only online through the link given at the end of this post.
- Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected.
Closing date for submission of online application: 20.03.2021 till 5 PM
Click here for the official notification.
More Job opportunities that you might be interested in
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.