The NHDC or National Handloom Development Corporation Limited is inviting applications to fill up the vacancies for the posts of Young Professionals, Consultants, and Senior Consultants.
National Handloom Development Corporation Ltd (NHDC) is a Central Public Sector enterprise under the Ministry of Textiles, Government of India.
National Handloom Development Corporation Limited (NHDC) was set up in February 1983 by the Government of India as a public sector undertaking under the ambit of the Ministry of Textiles, Govt. of India in pursuance of the imperative need for a national level agency to assist the speedy development of the handloom sector with the help of 07 Regional Offices and 32 Branch offices.
About the Opportunity
National Handloom Development Corporation Ltd (NHDC) is in process of Diversification in New /allied areas to
create niche market for handloom products, providing direct marketing Linkages to weavers and artisans, International Marketing exposure to Weavers via Buyer Seller Meets, Participation in Domestic/International Fairs/Exhibitions, Promotion of India handloom brand, effective supply of raw material to the handloom weavers etc.
To meet the above objectives, NHDC invites applications to engage high-quality Consultants/Sr. Consultants/Young Professionals having expertise in the required fields i.e. Marketing, Retail management, Visual merchandizing, Store
management, Creative fields, Fashion designing, Supply Chain Management, Business Development etc.
Number of Vacancies
- Young Professionals: 08
- Consultants: 02
- Senior Consultants: 02
Essential: Graduate Degree in any of the following subjects:
- Graduate Degree in relevant subject or
- 2 Years PG Diploma in Management or Designing or
- MBA (Preferred Specialization- Marketing, Retail, Apparel, Textile Management, International Business, Branding & Communication, Business Development, Supply Chain Management etc.) or
- LLB or CA or ICWA or possessing any Professional Degree earned after a study of 4 years or more acquired after 10+2
Desirable: Persons with Master’s Degree, additional qualifications, research experience, published papers and
proven track record, experience in the relevant field would be preferred.
Experience, Age, and Remuneration
- Young Professional (YP)
- Experience: 2-5 years
- Age Limit: 35 years
- Remuneration: 50,000/-
- Experience: 6-15 years
- Age Limit: 50 years
- Remuneration: 80,000/-
- Sr. Consultant
- Experience: 16-25 years
- Age Limit: 58 years
- Remuneration: 1,25,000/-
How to Apply?
Interested and eligible candidates must apply online through the official website of NHDC (The official application link given at the end of this post).
Click here for the official notification.
For the career portal of NHDC, click here.
April 20th, 2021
More such Job opportunities that you might be interested in
- JOB POST: Senior Research Associate at CUTS International, Jaipur: Apply by Apr 24
- JOB POST: Legal Officer at GCRI [Gujarat Cancer and Research Institute], Ahmedabad: Apply by Apr 15
- JOB POST: Legal Counsel at Freshworks, Chennai [SaaS Startup]: Apply Now
- JOB POST: Executive Trainee (Law) [Through CLAT (PG) 2021] at Power Grid, CTUIL: Apply by Apr 30 [Extended]