About the Opportunity
National Biodiversity Authority or NBA invites applications for the job post of Young Professionals for LLB graduates with work experience of 1-3 years.
The National Biodiversity Authority (NBA) is a statutory autonomous body under the Ministry of Environment, Forests and climate change, Government of India established in 2003 to implement the provisions under the Biological Diversity Act, 2002, after India signed Convention on Biological Diversity in 1992.
- Young Professional-I: Bachelor’s in Law with 1 year of experience
Age Limit: The candidate must not be older than 30 years of age.
- Young Professional-II: Bachelor’s in Law from a recognized university, with minimum 4 years of experience; OR
Master’s Degree in Law from a recognized University with a minimum of 2 years of work experience in the relevant field
Age Limit: The candidate must not be older than 35 years of age
- Young Professional-III: Doctoral Degree in Law from a recognized university with minimum 2 years of work experience in the relevant field; OR
Master’s Degree in Law with minimum 5 years of work experience in the relevant field; OR
Bachelor’s Degree in Law with a minimum of 10 years of work experience in the relevant field
Age Limit: The candidate must not be older than 45 years of age.
The selection for the post of Young Professional at NBA will be made through an online examination, the details of which are as hereunder:
- Multiple Choice Questions
- Short Essay of about 250 words on a given topic
Period of Engagement
3 year; Extendable up to 2 years
The online registration link opens from November 30, 2020.
Last date for Registration: December 21, 2020.
Rs. 250/- per candidate
- Young Professional-I: Rs. 40,000/- per month
- Young Professional-II: Rs. 45,000/- per month
- Young Professional-III: Rs. 55,000/- -per month
More posts that you might be interested in
🔔 Never miss an opportunity again. Get the emails you want in your inbox.
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.