The Department of Economic Affairs of MoF is looking to hire for the job roles of Young Professionals and Consultant (General/Finance) with requisite qualifications.
About the Department
The Department of Economic Affairs is the nodal agency of the Union Government to formulate and monitor country’s economic policies and programmes having a bearing on domestic and international aspects of economic management.
The Department of Economic Affairs, Ministry of Finance (MoF), is responsible for advice on economic issues having a bearing on internal and external aspects of the Indian economy including inflation, price control, foreign exchange management, Official Development Assistance domestic finance and preparation of the Union Budget, bilateral and multilateral engagement with international financial institutions and other countries. The Department is also the parent cadre maintains the cadre of the Indian Economic Service. DEA is divided into fourteen functional divisions viz. (i) Administration, (ii) Aid, Accounts and Audit, (iii) Bilateral Cooperation (iv) Budget, (v) Currency and Coinage (vi) Economic Division, (vii) Financial Markets, (viii) Commodative Derivatives, (ix) FSLRC (x) FSDC, (xi) Infrastructure and Energy, (xii) Investment, (xiii) Multilateral Institutions and (xiv) Multilateral Relations.
About the Opportunity
The Department of Economic Affairs (DEA) proposes to engage Young Professionals and Consultant in various Divisions of DEA for attending to specific and time-bound jobs of this Department.
https://mofapp.nic.in/cadre will not be consider. The only means of communication between the department and candidates shall be email.
- Young Professional: Masters degree in Economics/Finance or MBA (Finance) or MBA or LLM.
- Consultant: Masters degree in Economics/Finance or MBA (finance) or LLM with minimum 3 years post-qualification relevant professional/academic/research experience
- Young Professional: Not exceeding 35 years
- Consultant: Not exceeding 50 years
- Young Professional: Rs. 40,000/- pm
- Consultant: Rs. 80,000/- pm
How to Apply?
- The application shall have to be submitted indicating the post and Division for which the candidate wishes to apply.
- The application should be submitted through the Web portal on or before 20.04.2021.
- Read the official notification carefully before applying for the position at MoF.
- Click here to apply for the job role.
More such Job opportunities that you might be interested in
- JOB POST: Assistant Law Officer & Other Roles at NCW (National Commission for Women): Apply by May 5
- JOB POST: Law Officer cum Junior Draftsman at APPSC [Arunanchal Pradesh Public Service Commission]: Apply by May 5
- JOB POST: Labour Welfare Inspector at NCRTC (National Capital Region Transport Corporation), Delhi: Apply by Apr 23
- JOB POST: Young Professional at World Trade Organization (WTO), Delhi: Apply by Apr 29